SAU Community

Photo Shoot: its polishing time!!!

Veilside R33

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righto!I've named all the various photos taken today,and they're right to go...Except they're all too "big".Anyone got some suggestions for a compu' dork to compress them before I go and attempt to post them up(note:attempt...)Oh,yes:is everyone OK that I haven't had time to "blank out" their numberplates?Any one who'd rather NOT see their 'plates(or even car)across cyberspace,drop me a line and I'll change things.Or PM me your email address if you want these forwarded on.Once I've worked out how to get these piccies small enough,I'll put my car on as a trial post...

Top day all round!J

Sooo many Skylines :D

Great day everyone, thanks to all who came, Andrew for starting this, and Jayce for his organisational skills on the day, and keeping us in some sort of group through traffic :)

Great to see such a large turnout to a Canberra event, by far our biggest yet, great work guys and gals.

Ha!Now I know that last one worked(it did work,didn't it?):try some of these!My photoshop program doesn't seem to "like" certain pictures-it shuts itself down-so some of us,me included,aren't included...YET.Anyhow,let me know what you think!Jayce