SAU Community

my car got KEYED!!!!!!

IR34I

went to the city yesterday for dinner, parked the line near market city.

Had a great night only to to come back to my 34 with it all key:eek:

they keyed my carbon fibre bonnent in like 5 places, front gaurds, doors, roof, back panels and boot and all deep scratches that cant be buffed out. The thing that really annoys me is that i only had the bonnet for like a 2months :mad:

anyway does any1 know if those CF bonnets can be just sanded down and a new clear coat spryed as i really want to keep the cf look..

some ppl just dun seem to understand how much time and eefort is put into our cars.......oh well there goes my budget for the cooler

shit man..that sux...Yeah I don't know whats wrong with people..!! ***n idiots..!!

I think I saw you on the road yesterday...during the day...I say a beautiful 34 with a cf bonnet..hehe...cant remember where..somewhere between like Epping and UNSW..haha!!

I was in MYY800 a white ITR 01.....

he had his car keyed to the shit house while parked at UNI nto long ago!! all over the car..spoiler..everything...they even wrote a H on the bonnet..!!

sorry to hear abt the keyings..***n dikheads....but I must say ur car is a very very nice car! :eek:

What the GaC!!??

WHy?? seriously , why do ppl do shit like that,

man we're gonna have to hire security guards for our cars soon.

Seriously, this is beyond the joke,

ffs....kill all the scum..

:hellpisd:

Donnie

:headshot:

Hey man that really blows - I rememeber your car from the Dyno day the other weekend- It's a sweet 34 man.

Sorry to hear about that. Where did you park it ??

sorry to hear about that... personally, if the scratches do not bare metal, i won't bother with respraying... since urs are deep, maybe u've got no choice to prevent against rust... the chances of another incident are just too high to warrant such a budget... i bought mine with helluva lotta scratches on my left rear quarter and was planning to do a color change until i noticed a new mark along my passenger door... sure it may be an eyesore, and who doesn't like their cars looking pristine? but it'll be such a pain to fork out dollars to fix it only to worry bout it happening again and getting mad all over again if that really does happen... i'll rather keep those dollars for upgrades and maintenance...

louis

THat really really sucks! Half my car is keyed too so i know the feeling......also my passenger side window got smashed outside market city in quay st when i was at uts. Alot of my frens have aslo got broken into near market city and uts areas.

Hard luck, and i don't think anyone should park outside market city and ultimo at night.

thanks guys

rac33er - i dun thin that would have been me if it was during the day hehehe should be chained to my table at work :O

r33 - yeah i was looking to buy onw from unique but they only had one for an gtr not gtt

i always sort of thought market city area was alright......i guess u alway have to learn the hard way :D

Now im tyring to decide to whether fix it or leave it.....as the car is white so not as visable as a dark car except for two of them where it bears metal and the cf bonnet :P

i could probaly live with it.....but the look on the bonnet sort of gets to me...*sigh* decisions decisions

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by VISHES

yeah i know how u feel |R34|.......i still think it was someone who didnt like you!!! my s15 was a few cars down from u and it wasnt scratched *phew*!!! still boils me that some dickhead trashed ur car.......

Linus IR34I does not have a single enemy ....yet... anywayz.. i told u it was dat drunken dickhead across d road dat shouted out '****en azianz...f--- bak to wher u cam frm'' get d drift..

Originally posted by Brody

Honestly in that situation, id go back and move my car.

Its no help now,

But no way could i walk away from my baby knowing that dickheads were sitting there waiting for me to go

Im the same. I don't trust anyone, if i see a group of people that look half suspicious i won't park near them. Call me paranoid, but i've had no problems to date. Too many dickheads out there to take a chance :(

Originally posted by MIZ.33T

Linus IR34I does not have a single enemy ....yet... anywayz.. i told u it was dat drunken dickhead across d road dat shouted out '****en azianz...f--- bak to wher u cam frm'' get d drift..

WTF?

You let the ***er get away with saying that?

If some drunk **** said that too me. I dont care if he is 6 foot whatever and over 100kg. I will lay the smackdown on the ****er!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that Our Tax dollars we pay help support these scumbags who have nothing better to do than to steal and damage our cars

R34.......sorry to hear someone attacked Ur car.

Most of us here do a risk assessment everytime we leave our cars......because some sicko wants to take whats yours.

Just think of all the bad Karma going to these scumbags. Remember Bad things happen to Bad people:)