SAU Community

Formal Car Hire

existence

(copy + pasted from other forum, suggested to move to here) thx

Hey guys, new to this board..

I was asking on another forum about a good place to hire nice, performance cars so me and my gf can go to her formal (and mine) in one. and a fella from another forum said he thought some of you guys offer formal runs for some cash.

its a bit off topic, i had a quick glance at the description of other forums and this is the 1 i could relate it to the most

Mainly only keen on an r33/r34 gtr. if it was my choice i would be in an r32 for sure (importing gts-t nxt yr), but she doesnt like the look of them, and its always up to the women

so yeah.. Im in brisbane, so its definitely a plus if you're here too. Located southside at manly west, right on moreton bay.

I dunno about the price im willing to pay, give me a general indication and i guess we could work something out? mate paid 50 bucks for an r32 gtr for his last year.. obviously gonna be a fair bit more then that.. i guess anywhere up to like 100-110 would be fine?

if i get any interest here ill just grab your icq/msn and let you know more details.

thanx guys.. admins feel free to **** this off or move it if its in the wrong forum.

thanks.

pete

There are a few nice GTR's in the QLD sector of this forum. There are also quite a few nice looking GTS-t's which outshine some of the GTR's.

Depends on if you want to go for a standard looking GTR or something like MELV's with Graphics down the side.

Either way, Willo has an R34 GTR (don't know if he'd be willing, but can only ask). Melv's GTR (R33) is awesome, there's Tze's (R33 GTR), there's ph's (R33 GTR), theres Glenn's (R32 GTR), theres NA_R33's new R33 GTR (don't know what it looks like), theres Squizz's R32 GTR, theres Cam's R33 GTR and JL's R33 GTR (sorry if I've forgotten any!)

Guess you would be better to just wait and see who responds to this thread and who's willing to do it :D

Hi Pete,

I'm sure there are a few who would be more than happy to drive you to your formal however if you "pay" for the ride then the driver is liable to be busted for operating a limo/taxi without a licence. Also their insurance can be compromised for the same reason. When is your formal anyway?

would almost need two. I cant fit ppl in my back seat cause of my height. If you have two tall ppl in the car you would want 2 cars really.

im not sure about the size of the R33 or R34 backseats though. maybe their bigger?

R34 back seats certainly have more room than a R33 back seat. :(