SAU Community

Roight!

linxus40

Well its here(R32 GTs-T), after about 3 months since i started the process the car arrived today at 8am, (was told 7 but nevermind) and i love it. Car rolled of truck left to idle cos it had a flat battery and as soon as the truck leaves it shudders and stops.

Well aftter trying to jump it a few time i notice the fule gage is below empty so i grab my fule can (4litre) and off to the servo get some fule come back. Pour it in and try to turn over, more response than first time but still no go. Back to the servo for ahter 4 litres fill her up and she rubmbles into life.

Taken her for a boots around the area to give he a wash and get the fell and its great. Well if anyone sees me in the area (R32 GTS-T with GTR bonet front bar and wing in Southland area). Give us a wave.

Just saying hello

nice one mate!

i love 32s :D my first import was a 32 and had pretty much the same experience and did pretty much the samething except my battery was fine and it got there at 10pm :rofl:

I didnt stop driving it til 2am :D

i live around that area... will keep an eye out :)

why yes thet are watanabes, for some reason the previous owner has painted the back ones black, that or there suposed to look like that.

she goes in to get complianced friday hopefully on road regoed insured and the lot in a little over 2 weeks. once shes set ill get her into ICE for a 100K service and just to be tuned and dynoed to see exactly what i got.

just a quick list of the mods maybe one of you can approximate and well see who is closes on rwkw

exhaust, 3.25inch full through

k and n pod

external wastegate

greddy booost adjuster set to 1 bar atm

prety meaty lookin turbo, havent managed to find manufacutrer but it sure isnt the stock one

2 additiononal injectors runnin of a Greddy Rebic II computer that i havent completely figured out yet

Nice car, where are you getting it complianced?

some place in knox called lena enginerring. j-spec who i imporeted through said they give the best prices and do some good work. with a little luck she goes in tomorow

hope it dont take too long to get sorted and i want her on road asap insured and the like. torque quoted me 1K for insurance which isnt bad, waited till i was over 25 before getting a turbo as 3K a year is just stupid

some place in knox called lena enginerring. j-spec who i imporeted through said they give the best prices and do some good work. with a little luck she goes in tomorow

hope it dont take too long to get sorted and i want her on road asap insured and the like.  torque quoted me 1K for insurance which isnt bad, waited till i was over 25 before getting a turbo as 3K a year is just stupid

nice car. r32 gtr my fav.