SAU Community

its up for sale :(

inark

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know it is... ive only driven the damn thing 3 times... for like 2 mins... its a ***in monster

I can only imagine...

Sucks you have to sell it, if I had the cash, I'd snap it up and wait till I get my license...

Good luck with the sale.

i probably wouldnt sell it to u even if u did have the cash... no way i would sell this to someone as their first car... it just wouldnt sit right with me :)

im getting something cheaper that i wont mind slamming into a wall while practising drift... if i crashed this i would probably have to sell off the parts cause i wont be able to afford tofix the damn thing.

im going to buy a cheap RX7 for now... my cousins good with rotors... once i have the basics and can actually compete i will get an R32 4DR:)

i probably wouldnt sell it to u even if u did have the cash... no way i would sell this to someone as their first car... it just wouldnt sit right with me :P

I wouldn't drive it. lol

I'd just fix it up and use it for car shows, until I was responsible enough. Even I wouldn't trust myself with a good car.

why is it that literally ALL ceffy owners are obsessed with drifting them? sure they're fun to **** sideways but guys it's so expensive, you aren't millionares! plus what if you hit a wall hard n hurt yourself?

what ever happened to keeping your cars looking nice?

inark i reckno keep it as a show car you'll regret selling it,

why is it that literally ALL ceffy owners are obsessed with drifting them? sure they're fun to **** sideways but guys it's so expensive, you aren't millionares! plus what if you hit a wall hard n hurt yourself?

what ever happened to keeping your cars looking nice?

inark i reckno keep it as a show car you'll regret selling it,

I want to set mine up for track :D Once all the oils are changed over, and a few seals it will be time to try it out.

PS, Inark how much are you selling it for??? Not that I want to (obvious lie) or can afford it (not a lie :P )

who says it will sell before then? :P

as for keeping it for show... theres no skill in it... theres no excitement and theres nothing gained from it other than cheap and nasty trophys.

it is a purpose built drift car... not using it for that purpose is almost sacrillege.

im trying to sell it for what i paid for it... about 17k.

as for keeping it for show... theres no skill in it... theres no excitement and theres nothing gained from it other than cheap and nasty trophys.

I guess I'll just shut my mouth then....

Good luck with the sale Ni...