SAU Community

its up for sale :(

inark

yeah but the sil has more mods including suspension... im not going for looks... cause then i wont wanna crash it again and end up selling it once its here lol

Lol, good point.

But then, couldn't you get some really drift abused car for really cheap, rather than a nicely done tuning house car?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want a learne drifter the rb 25 cef is that ask cc how easy it is to drift even at low speed. its all in the suspension you dont need big power till your doing 130 kph plus entries into corners.

in fact an s13 with an s15 turbo is plenty for drifting for us mere mortals I knwo for a fact that you need bigger ball than I have to do the high speed stuff.

b4 you sell it inark you should get the good doctor to take you for a spin in your car. seeing sam drive a hipower rb26 beast is a work of art

meggala

lmao u guys...

steve... the main reason its up for sale is because if something happens to the engine and i have to replace both turbos its going to be off the road for a LONG time til i can afford to fix or upgrade em...

and trust me guys when i say u dont wanna be in the back when sams driving :( especially when theres a rear cage with a cross member going across near ur head and no belts ;)