SAU Community

I wanna get my bonnet chromed

CEF11E

I was thinking about getting my bonnet chromed :Pimp: it needs painting and i have never seen anyone with a chrome bonnet. would it be legal? anyone know a place in sydney that does chroming for a reasonable price?

you may think it would look stupid boy i think it would be cool.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey its all good, i see the legality issues, but i cant see why the cops would look at it any worse than half the mods going round sydney streets. besides dont you think it would look pimpin

You sir, really is the village idiot of SAU!

LOL...love it:D:D i remember someone was planning to chrome their entre car cause they worked at a chrome place:D dunno if he ever went thru with it though. if u do go ahead maybe dark shadow chrome would be a better option?? oh and remember to post up pics if u do:D:D

pfffft!

sight is highly overated as long as i have a big fully sick turbo and can pull chicks with my car bro

yea coz chicks dig guys who kill themselves by running into a brick wall coz he/it cant see shit coz of his fully sik bonnet.

But has anyone heard about the alluminium jag that was released here?

yea coz chicks dig guys who kill themselves by running into a brick wall coz he/it cant see shit coz of his fully sik bonnet.

But has anyone heard about the alluminium jag that was released here?

hahah quite suttle sarcasm... ;) love it :(

hang on I thought all Jags are made with aluminum body, well late yearones anyway.

also DB9 and firrari(I never able to spell it) and honda NSX they all are aluminum body, so thechnically if you sand blast them they will look chrome.