SAU Community

So i havent been really interested in my car lately

doxximus

for a while now actually. i remember i used to look at car part sites and save money for what i wanted and drive my car for fun. but now i pretty much only drive my car on the weekends only, and thats just so the battery doesnt go flat.

instead of spending stupid amounts on my car, im spending on drum kits and cymbals and whatnot. i find myself not wanting to drive at times due to police sightings when im driving my 4wd, and really cbf dealing with getting pulled over and raped.

i mean, spending money on my drums is good as its cheaper because i dont need to service anything as much, and only things that break really are sticks, and they only cost $20 anyway. i need to get my wheels ballanced and alligned and whatever, i dont even know anymore. people come up to me to talk about cars and skylines and i really dont bother anymore, just short stunted replies like "yeah its alright" "meh, its ok" etc. i dont even know what parts are good for my car, and i think i need a service as well? i really need to get my interest back on track.....

..........hopefully theres a huge cruise soon :upurs:

maybe you should pull your tumb out your a$$. How often do you actually get out in your car and have some fun in it legally. Weather it be at the drags or on a circuit unless you can unleash the beast its going to get mundane after a while. Have fun in a car that was designed to be driven! Nothing gets me in a better mood then opening up the throttle and hearing the boost come and rev's climb up and up.

Enjoy your car.

yeah i'd have to agree with R32 big boy on that one, and whenever in doubt bout ur car just take ya car for a nice big drive late at night when the air is cool on a nice twisties road, ull have a new found friend again!

what like the jb hifi car? no thanks, i dont want it smashed into the back of a bmw :rolleyes:.

btw i spent $700 not on my car today lol.

im going to start driving it to work more often so i can get into it again. after 2 years i just really got out of interest in it so i better start making it worth getting petrol :rant:

:D nice kit doxximus. I happen to be related to the Zildjian family(although farken distant!)

and know of the quality they offer.

you have good taste in drums, and good taste in cars not to mention in choice of dogs as pets. :)

you will get your interest back in the line soon i am sure.

Hey doxximus

Know exactly what you mean, as mine is a daily driver, getting complacent about the whole import thing. Hmm, perhaps a track day is something i need........ but i better do it soon, just saw a nice audi a4 for sale in the trading post *gulp*