SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted Luke today driving past me on Lathlain St in Belconnen. Also saw Marc2 out of the corner of my eye as I was driving around yesterday in Belco.

yeah i seen 1 too but it was side ways in the wet and was bouncing off the limiter looked awesome !

Geez, Marcs Stag looks great, hey.

Dont know whether it was me sideways in the wet.....but I couldn't say it wasn't me......... :rolleyes:

By the way Andrew, my heartiest congratulations to you and your partner on the arrival of your son, Rohan. He's a good looking rooster too!! Well done :blink:

white s1 stagea on ftg rd scoresby saturday morning. your face was priceless as i drove past

i waved.

dark blue s1 stagea on ftg rd/burwood hwy intersection in mountain gate yesterday arvo

spotted series 1 monday pm on tonkin highway 2ish rego,1 think 1 give thumb`s up ,then saw car parked on corner of bulwer,fitzgerald. 4,10 look`s good dude.

spotted a white stag heading up rockingham road about 8am on monday morning going towards henderson tried to catch up but traffic was a bit heavy and it was pretty wet

Hey there, saw you too gave you the thumbs up! was on my way to Footy training. yours looked sweet sitting there in the front of the line!

Cheers, Tim

Spotted 5:15 in Melbourne, Tim (Herbietjh) on Whitehorse Rd heading to work??? i was in the silver Stagea. :yes:

spotted a white s1,nice looking car,exhaust,real low,nice in white,driving down ranford road,livingston,i was working in the new sub division there,also spotted silver s2 at corner of kenwick link and .....??? in kenwick,and a stock silver s1 with skirt kit @ a house on spring road,thornlie,few gettin round now

Hey guys looking to buy a stagea anybody looking to sell will swap for my 33

post-36220-1183282994_thumb.jpg

post-36220-1183283005_thumb.jpg

Edited by Amm

I saw literally 7 stageas in a park in granville today. and a 31 wagon hanger on

:) Me too!

Also saw a white s2 parked near Toongabbie (NSW) station last night with Victorian plates on it, UYV-??? I think. I left some SAU business cards on the side window, so hopefully they'll come onto the site if they're not already...

spotted: red with wheels, exhaust and low - think it was a s1 on Mt tamborine this afternoon - followed it all the way down the mountain, but it didn't wave back - may not have seen me - i was 2 cars back

:domokun: Me too!

Also saw a white s2 parked near Toongabbie (NSW) station last night with Victorian plates on it, UYV-??? I think. I left some SAU business cards on the side window, so hopefully they'll come onto the site if they're not already...

Yeah what time was this? I was in the area then too ......didnt see the white one tho

Yeah what time was this? I was in the area then too ......didnt see the white one tho

It was around 7.30pm, Ian. It was parked near the hairdresser's and restaurant along Portico Parade, which is the stretch of road that goes along the railway line on the side with the shops and banks, etc. on it.

Next time you're in the area, give me a buzz. I'm VERY local to that.

I'm not sure I gave you my number, so I'll send it to you in a PM now.