SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Is that still on?

Yeah, First time up there, I start from berowra truck stop if your in.

C34 silver, no idea about s1 or 2, about 830 Southern Cross drive heading towards the city, stuck in the ever present Sydney traffic jam :starwars:

Of course it is, mate! It's been going for close to 5 years now, and I think the only time it's really dead is if it's too close to Christmas or New Year's.

or except when I turn up! I was Berowra truck stop 2 weeks ago now, it was blowing a gail and freezing cold. Only one other person showed up! So we done a little run down to Brooklyn on the old road and then went home lol.

I just spotted a wine red M35 drive past me on Station Road, on the border of Seven Hills and Toongabbie. I don't think it was Stephen (Bis-e Bee).

You are right, it was not i! My car was at South Granville as I was at work. However if you are around Greystanes Road and the Highway around 610pm weeknights you might spot me as I cut in through Greystanes/Merrylands to get to South Granville. Far better than the pain of the M4.

one day i might show up again. and this time ill drive a stagea!

I'll believe it when I see it... :D

Spotted a multi-coloured series 1 on Annangrove Rd yesterday morning...
that would be Mark from Hills Motorsport...he has recently seen the light and picked up a stag. hasn't got around to painting it yet :D

Really? I've seen a multi-coloured one around Rouse Hill too quite a while ago, and it had "L" plates on it.

630pm Saturday night, Black M35, Funny go fast strips down the side :D Hi Jetwreck! Think the Mrs was behind the wheel, coming back from Hornsby.

lol...you mean the please don't run into me stripes....yeh had to lend it :D

Oh, I spotted sh@un today at the SAU-NSW Texikhana, and also another silver one (s2? I can't remember - was too busy all day, my brain is tired so my memory is shot), and a white s1 260RS.

yer the white s1 260 was me came out for a look, now i'm wishing i entered the big ass bitch looked like a lot of fun.. Owell there is always next time..

yer the white s1 260 was me came out for a look, now i'm wishing i entered the big ass bitch looked like a lot of fun.. Owell there is always next time..

There certainly is a next time, and it's not too far off - keep your eyes on the NSW Events section!!!

I was entered, but as you may have noticed my car stayed in the carpark while I was stuck on BBQ duties...

Oh, I spotted sh@un today at the SAU-NSW Texikhana, and also another silver one (s2? I can't remember - was too busy all day, my brain is tired so my memory is shot), and a white s1 260RS.

Silver S2 was me, just called in for a bit to watch