SAU Community

who owns a skyline with personal plates?

akira

Originally posted by PranK

skylark - i like those plates. :)

JCKASS - well... i guess i am a bit of a Jackass and i am a GIANT fan of the Jackass series bt MTV in the states (Johnny Knoxville etc).  

btw - i have all their episodes on VCD so if anybody wants them, i can burn them for a small fee.

Cool! When, where, how much? I've got a 24x burner, so if you were out Parra way I could copy it right here if that'd be cool with you? I'm a big Jackass fan - gotta love how they just slap that dude's (is it Bam Marguera?) old man around, hey?

Back to the plates: I've thought of a few good ones too. Ages back I was thinking of getting LDF.00.T (as in Lead Foot), but it wasn't available when I checked the RTA website, and about a year ago I saw it on an XW or XY Falcon in Winston Hills.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by GoldZilla

Cool!  When, where, how much?  I've got a 24x burner, so if you were out Parra way I could copy it right here if that'd be cool with you?  I'm a big Jackass fan - gotta love how they just slap that dude's (is it Bam Marguera?) old man around, hey?

yeah Bam Margera (www.bamarggera.com) smacks his dad phil all the time. And his mum and brother Jess. Bam started CKY (Camp Kill Yourself) with Ryan Dunn and the others (Brandon etc) which then went on to spark Jackass and steve-o's notorious "Dont try this at home" and "Career Ender" movies (these are bloody awful!)

I have all of these on VCD and mpg, i will do copys for people at a reduced price! :)

anyway - back to number plates! :rolleyes:

if anyone can think of some more decent custom number plates for NSW i'd like some ideas.

I have a Red '95 GTS-T

and its true - your numberplate is your identity and i'd rather not have my name on my plates as i do with my other car even though it is my identity.

HUSTLR, your a classic man! LOL LOL LOL!

Skylark I love the PHWOAR plates you came up with. They are still available so not is your chance man.

As everyone knows my plate is KIL41T and everyone knows it's me however I have thought of afew good custom ones so I'm tempted to change but the cost is holding me back. It's abit hard to justify at this stage.

Originally posted by VISHES

s15 -> VISHES

i've got a few people asking what it means and i just roll my eyes. some thought it was WISHES in german!!!! and here's a funny one...i wont disclose the person..but this person thought VISHES as in the sound of a BOV!!!! hahahah :P

What happened to XHILR8? I think that was an excellent plate....

Originally posted by PranK

yeah, you do get lots of looks (and people yelling "JACKASS" at you! :P:D ).

its $380 a year for full customs jobbies.

I use to remember when I first got my custom plate it used to cost $260 a year this was about 10years ago ..LOL!!

You guys probably seen it around, still currently on my Honda prelude - XTER-C.

Was thinking about transferring it over to my GTR... but I found a plate more suited for the GTR..... GTR-900.

I'll leave this up to your imaginations as to what you think it means.... heheheh