SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Considering putting up an EOI for my R33. Don't really have time to enjoy it any more :( but I know the market is pathetic and I can't handle taking a huge loss. Gay.

Sell or Strip it and sell in parts

BUT NOT AT OUR PLACE

Have a real good think about it, the market could get worse too.

My advise; sell boat buy R34 :D

lol buying another inferior money pit car would be stupid :P

I'd sell it and be done with it right now no worries, if I could get a decent amount for it....which I'm not so sure I can.

I'd take circa $14k for it right now, which isn't terrible considering what you get for the money. Had a heap of money poured into it, and is FULLY ENGINEERED FOR ALL MODS (except for exhaust volume and atmo BOV)

lol buying another inferior money pit car would be stupid :P

I'd sell it and be done with it right now no worries, if I could get a decent amount for it....which I'm not so sure I can.

I'd take circa $14k for it right now, which isn't terrible considering what you get for the money. Had a heap of money poured into it, and is FULLY ENGINEERED FOR ALL MODS (except for exhaust volume and atmo BOV)

That's the problem, too many mods.

I drive my 34 almost everyday, just service and maintain it and its not that expensive.

I never do seem to find a chance to wash it though........... :/

Edited by Jimmy_8472

That's the problem, too many mods.

I drive my 34 almost everyday, just service and maintain it and its not that expensive.

I never do seem to find a chance to wash it though........... :/

What's the problem with mods? I can understand when you speak from a roadworthy perspective, however as said in this case they're all legal thanks to the engineer's certificate I paid so much money for lol

Reconsidering already, leaning back towards selling the van 3rd quarter next year some time and replacing it with a dirt bike lol. Skyline will go back to being a "daily".

Sell the van, get a bike you can use on the road and offroad and win. Keep your purple pimp wagon.

It's just I don't like driving the skyline as a daily, mostly due to running costs compared to the van. Plus the van is actually USEFUL - ie camping and moving shit hahaha. However it ultimately does cost me more due to paying finance on it.

I'd be looking at an 09 or newer KTM-300EXC or something similar

High maintainance

How do newer and arguably more reliable parts = high maintenance? Nothing to do with servicing costs or intervals has changed since the car was stock standard, and I've ironed out all the bugs associated with upgrading engine parts within the first few months.

How do newer and arguably more reliable parts = high maintenance? Nothing to do with servicing costs or intervals has changed since the car was stock standard, and I've ironed out all the bugs associated with upgrading engine parts within the first few months.

just my opinion/experience, when you add performance parts to a car new or otherwise, it has an effect on most aspects of the car, sometimes obvious and sometimes not.

there is always something.

something i've grown to expect but always try to prevent with all modified cars.

thats why i said get a bike you can use on the road as well! Hit two birds with one stone.

oh of course, I'd be a deadset clown NOT to. That's almost the entirety of the reason I want a dirt bike - to ride on the road as an occasional mode of transport and for funsies. Dirt bike over road bike for practicality reasons like taking mad short cuts, though also being able to ride it out to the local forest/national park and boon around.

IMHO - Give it an extreme detailing and sell it.

The longer we wait and the more we do to them the more we loose.

Everyone knows to own one is for the lust not the resale

I'd end up spending too much on it just to make it appealing enough to sell lol

• 2 weeks later...