SAU Community

The smack-talk drag day thread

DoughBoy

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, was a great day! Big ups to buster for organising the day and for spending all day looking like stone cold steve austin!

In some kind of freak occurrence i actually managed to go from stalling at my first attempt at a burnout to actually producing some half decent kind of smoke show by the end of the day. Other than that it was a bit of a piss poor effort running a pb of 13.1 @ around 105mph, with best mph of 112.9 . Best 60' of the day came from throwing anything and everything we could find in the boot for a 1.8 but it didn't help much, Clutch 1, Luke 0

All in all it was a great day! next time i'll definately bring a suspension & tyre package that has some squat in it unlike the current setup which has about as much chance of squatting as a sumo breaking a high jump record!

2rismo I checked the pis on that site and every second one seemed to be you doing big and then BIGGER burn outs. You going on the 10th as I will have vid with good batteries this time and get a good vid of your burn out for our site?