SAU Community

PI Weekend 13th & 14th Nov

Roy

I am in. Do you need a liscence or something ?

You need CAMS mate, and a membership with a cams club. Like SAU-VIC.

Read some of the past track event posts as the info for other items you may require is in there.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Im in for sure aslong as i get my cams temporary liscence in time. gunna sign up the car club tomorow.. think ill make it ?

also which tyres should i get ? currently i have 205/50/16 on the front and 225/50/16 on the arse.

They are fairly worn out, gunna grab some second hand tyres for the day.

Should i just chuck the same size tyres on it *( used)* where can i get used good tyres for the track ? dont wanna spend allot as itll be a first time practise/fun day for me.

I have filled out the form, who do i send it to ? The above address ? or email it to you Roy ?

Also, which day can i come ? ill be taking the fc with the trailer..

is there a height requirement ? also anything i should know before i go ?

Cheers

http://www.piarc.com.au/aa1/Nov04Sprint.pdf

ENTRIES: ...Entries should be sent to the entry secretary and cheques made payable to PIARC...

ENTRY SECRETARY:

J Ballenger

89 Darren Rd

KEYSBOROUGH VIC 3173 (H) (03) 9701 5566

CAMS Level 2S Licences at a cost of $83 will be available for purchase at the event.

Thanks Gojira :rofl:

Yeh dont post anyting to me, as it will only delay them receiving your entry by the time i forward it.

When i spoke to PIARC last week there were plenty of vacant spots, last day wasnt too busy at all, though with Islan Majic a week or two after this weekend there may be a few more race cars trying to get some practice in:)

REDFC ... get a list of questions together, and when ready give me a call. Its 5 min phone call or 20min typing.

Thanks Gojira :rofl:

Yeh dont post anyting to me, as it will only delay them receiving your entry by the time i forward it.  

When i spoke to PIARC last week there were plenty of vacant spots, last day wasnt too busy at all, though with Islan Majic a week or two after this weekend there may be a few more race cars trying to get some practice in:)

REDFC ... get a list of questions together, and when ready give me a call. Its 5 min phone call or 20min typing.

PM me your number.

Bugger.... Im flying over to Indonesia Sunday afternoon for work…means I can only make the Practice Day on Saturday. Depending what time in the afternoon/evening I may be able to get a few sessions in Sunday morning:)

Bugger.... Im flying over to Indonesia Sunday afternoon for work…

You sound disappoitned Troy...

Let me just remind you - you are going overseas - im assuming works paying so its free of charge - at least pretend your happy/excited.......

Dont panick - Phillip Island will still be here when you get back.

Have fun overseas and show them how to party Team Wang style!

:rave:

You sound disappoitned Troy...

Let me just remind you - you are going overseas - im assuming works paying so its free of charge - at least pretend your happy/excited.......

Dont panick - Phillip Island will still be here when you get back.

Have fun overseas and show them how to party Team Wang style!

:rave:

LOL... i am disappointed. Ive worked in Indo before which is why they are sending me:)

Im still headign down on the Saturday...i need to get soem laps on the car, iut has been way too long since the old girl has stretched her legs.

INASNT, does that mean you are still coming...LOL im flying back from Adelaide on Friday so that i can go to PI on Saturday:thumbsup: