SAU Community

What An F***** Asshole.

R33GTS25t

Today i couldnt be stuffed going all da way to BP so i went to Shell to fill the car up. When i went to turn the car on it coughed a bit but started so im like oook then... so after about 3 minutes of driving in a 80 Zone the car lost all power and turn off. Without panicking i rolled it with the speed i had into the far side lane and turned the hazard lights on. I tryed turning the car on, it coughed but turned on, and than turned off a few seconds later, i tried this several times but it still wasnt going to happen. Then this ass hole in a Ford Falcon comes right up my ass and gives his horn a beating and im like wtf, then he pulls up next to me and creates traffic on a 80 Zone and i go "What the fcuk is your problem c*nt, cant you see the fcuken hazard lights, isnt the other 2 lanes enought for you" with out saying anything he pulls up in front of me and did the saddest burnout i have ever seen in my life.

So than i rang a mate up and he came down, we had to empty the tank and fill it up with some of his fuel, the car then worked fine.

Anyone else ever had buggered up fuel from Shell?

i hope u kept the fuel...

ive seen this happen plenty of times in other cars... generally water causes this.

You should be able to see it quite easily if u put it in a jar as they have different densities.

keep it and take it to the place and see what they say.... speak to the consumer affairs and also get a mechanic to do a full check of the engine etc.

u can take legal action against them.

theres been plenty of rain around here...

also if u have had the car checked out recently by a mechanic before you went there it would also work in ur favour.

this is true...  

which petrol station is it so we know to stay clear

I dont know the address, its the intersection one on Stud Road with BP across the road, and car lovers across that.

Coudlnt it be Petrol poisoning by mixing Shell with BP?? That could have caused something.

The tank was near empty.

Guest RedLineGTR

had a issues with shell fuel quite a while ago with another car after driving 5km or less the car died pretty much as drove like shit had to pump out the old stuff and use another brand of fuel at that time.