SAU Community

RedFC's Advice Thread

R31Nismoid

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt want to be the person responsible for getting him banned for the hmmm 5th time??

If it was a threat that was atleast 1% scary then i might post it, just for laughs.

He just asked me for my address, I gave him the address of

69 Eat Shit Drive

Dumbass, Victoria. :P

Hope he doesent have trouble finding his house

Dunno how a 3540 would go, T8834D makes fullboost 5k

T88 is old. Laggy but makes heaps of power. I have a friend with a FC and a T8834D, really laggy compared to a GT3540 equiped FC ive been in :P.

The best is the new T66 dual roller bearing.. starts making boost around 2500rpm on a extend port.

and PULLS hard..!!

Dunno how a 3540 would go, T8834D makes fullboost 5k

pfft, mix some curry and c16 and you will have 3 bar boost off idle!!

PS - REDFC stop Pm'ing me you are filling up my inbox just like you fill the forums with mindless dribble talk. When you come to my house will mummy drop you off or will you catch the bus? Theres a bus stop about 10 mins walk away, just be vary of grey R33 GTR"S heading towards you sideways :P

See if you stayed in school you would have learned to read the time.

The small hand tells you the hour and the big hand tell you the minutes.

Now the hard bit, when the big hand goes past 59 minutes the small hand moves up one hour, and the long hand goes back to 0!!!!!

Get it?? If not stop selling your ADHD tablets to those high school kids and use em!!

Jesus christ dude, not only have u been infesting this site with crap, u guys should see how much crap he puts on nissansilvia.com, which is where i reside most of the time. Just stop being a 'smart-arse know it all' and maybe people will treat u properly.

Oh man and some of the post u have put up on ns.com, dude...ha ha..here's a few for laughs

"hey f**khead come calder park and ill kick your head in for free"

"bring your car down you *****, and ill outdrift and destroy you in ANY race you 15 year old. "

"yeh im racing, i dont bother watching. nah im not desparete. I want people to actually race there cars and not blab on about having one. "

"dude this thread sux.. is it school holidays again ? looks like a kid is bored and creates a thread.. look at how he typres.. its SHOCKING' " -------- hypocrite i say

"big deal if you have a 89 gtr , there prone to blowing up anyway. "

Man i could go on and on and on...but please, keep ur..ahum...wisdom of ns.com, thanX

heres some gold material from msn sent while I was busy working

Alex says:

you dont know siht about rotory's

Alex says:

they will give you 10psi of boost @ 3500rpm on a hks manifold.. ( gt3540)

Alex says:

not like piston engine . n00b

Alex says:

ey poofter

Alex says:

grow up you shit ****

Alex says:

dont know jack shit about rotory's

Alex says:

you think there lag box's like weak 4 cylinders?

Alex says:

baahha makes people laugh

Alex says:

just because your car lagg's like a bitch doesnt mean a gt3540 will lag on a rotor