SAU Community

Things we hate on other cars!!

QuickR33Melb

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with GT Wings?????

Several people have now been scratched off as potential passengers around Sandown. :D

There's nothing wrong with GT Wings if they're functional, and your car is making enough power to justify one! People who get them for pure wank factor/looks just deserve to be laughed at :D

Whats wrong with GT Wings?????

Several people have now been scratched off as potential passengers around Sandown.  

yay more room for me lolz jk dont mean to be rude.

lol

on my way to bubble the other week saw this holden astra with razo stickers on it

lolz

When I say this I'll probably be banned from this site. I used to own a stock 1981 Toyota Corona with the Starfire engine. It had cowskin seat covers and a "CAUTION: Vehicle frequently sideways" sticker on the rear window. God I was the man. Actually I managed to get 160kmh out of her, but it spun the fan belt off and cooked. Mind you we still drove her home. Tough car. Tee hee.

some moron driving around in a stock silver echo, pretending he has a GTR. MAN That pisses me off, oh yeah and hot chix in a car that wear a short skirt on a hot day so when you are on a bus or in a 4wd, you take a look down and.......... MAN THAT PISSES ME OFF :)

some moron driving around in a stock silver echo, pretending he has a GTR. MAN That pisses me off, oh yeah and hot chix in a car that wear a short skirt on a hot day so when you are on a bus or in a 4wd, you take a look down and.......... MAN THAT PISSES ME OFF :rant:

the offer to change your GTR to the black aus delivered still stands... :)

Anyone else seen those single leds like laser pointers near the exhaust ?

Havent seen single led's but what I have seen and cant believe is around are bolt on exhaust tips with half a dozen led's in them. And what cars have I seen them on none other than everybodys fave POS the comowhore

And another thing I hate which hasnt been mentioned yet is led valve caps A guy I know has them on his XR8 they light up when the wheels turn

Thing I hate is driver attitude. Look at me man i'm like fully shick... Oh yeah you don't need that half a car length ditance on front of you, so it's mine and you can't do nofin....

And young punks in old Mitsu Colts with some fat as tyres sticking out of the gaudes with those crappy $15 bonnet vents, mario seating position, interior 'colour coded' with Kmart's finest $4.50 can of splay paint.....

And his mate in the Lancer with wanna be EVO wing, cheap 16" wheels from Kmart auto/bob jane, autobahn special pod and a cheap exhaust wanting to race you.

When you just ignore them cause you not gonna waste your fuel on the two morons, and they get cut and start yelling abuse at you....... Man that pisses me off....

the most horra thing to see is a holden vp with GTR body kit on??? its just a disgrace to us all with nismo and hks sticker kit all over it and the most sad part was it had the GTR badges and still holden ones on there aswell ? for any one to do this needs help and alot of it sooooooo soooooo sad that people are come to the point of doing this

A few eeks back i saw a new astra (non turbo) with a what looked like an ironing board stuck to the boot and a huge sticker on the rear windscreen saying 'DRIFT'

i started following them so i could run them of the orad then beat shit out of them, but as soon as i got within 10 foot of it i felt sick and had to cancel the operation

anything hanging from the mirror, stupid signs that ppl stick on the back window like "baby on board" or "bitch on wheels" or "0-100 in 30minutes". I also HATE black rims. Oh yeah and i get so jealous when you see like a 911 or an sti or something and then you look at the driver and it's like some old bloke (no offence to anybody considering themself to be old) going through midlife crisis.

A few eeks back i saw a new astra (non turbo) with a what looked like an ironing board stuck to the boot and a huge sticker on the rear windscreen saying 'DRIFT'

i started following them so i could run them of the orad then beat shit out of them, but as soon as i got within 10 foot of it i felt sick and had to cancel the operation

:( my cuz drives an Astra... gotta get him an ironing board for christmas ;)

I also HATE black rims. Oh yeah and i get so jealous when you see like a 911 or an sti or something and then you look at the driver and it's like some old bloke (no offence to anybody considering themself to be old) going through midlife crisis.

I would hardly be comparing a Porsche 911 to an STi.... the 911 is in another class all together.

Btw, I like my black racing wheels thefinger.gif