SAU Community

PowerFC ECUs w/ Hand Controllers (NEW & under $1000!)

lwells

Adrian,

There is no need to post such inflammatory statements. If Customs chooses to impose GST, it will have to be payed, at least that's my understanding.

I have had a lot of parcels from overseas. Sometimes customs just lets them through, othertimes they decide to charge duties (and this is with parcels properly declared too). Go figure.

Lucien.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the law that GST will have to be paid. But by sending them to individual addresses usually they go straight to your door without any hassle.

Come on lwells, this is openly suggesting that when they are sent to individual addresses, you can avoid the GST.

Open your eyes mate.

Adrian

well, no, you don't have to pay GST on an item purchased overseas... as the service takes place overseas. The only time you'd have to pay GST is if you paid Duty at the customs, because you'd be paying GST on the duty... kapish? Its the whole tax on a tax thing... old news.

Awesome price guys. If anyone is only interested in the Power FC, I am in the market for just a Hand Controller. We might be able to work out a deal. PM me if anyone is interested.

Just as a suggestion, it might be wise to look into the possibility of depositing the $$ into a holding account which only gets released to the seller when the goods are received.

20k is a bit of money.