SAU Community

What ever happened to JiMbO

Neil

Where's bloody Jimbo,,,,He's gone,,,,stuff me bloody sideways,,,,Last time we talked he needed advice on his driveway,,,,. Now he's left us for another....The Lanky legged bastard doesn't love us anymore....Jimbo,,,Jimbo come back....

Neil.

a cute couple??? hahaha, I ain't no cradle snatcher! :eek1: ;)

he is a cutie though :):rolleyes:;)

Prank, he's doin good! working at Prosperion now, and says he's loving it there...also FINALLY got his car insured, thru them obviously ;) very cheap

You love me !!! You really weally love me :D

I'm sorry I havn't been around as frequently as previous ... unfortunately as time goes on situations change, who'd think I'd have less time to talk about Skylines once I was able to finally drive mine :lol: Anyone who has spoken with me on ICQ knows what little time I'm available ... but this is a good thing as it means work is going well ;)

As you all know I'm now working for Prosperion (insert plug here[Call and ask for James ... cheep cheep :D ] ) and loving it. It does mean I have little time left in the day but I'm usually out cruising on the weekends or any night I can, so gimme a shout when your out and about !!

As for Shell and I ... it would have never worked, she's too tall :D