SAU Community

Looking for a R32 R33 in WA

[YTRY4]

Hey guys,

Been on the forum for a while now and will be selling my old ride to grab a R32 or a R33 skyline. If anyone knows anyone selling for around 15-18K could you please let me know.

Went for a drive in a R33 GTS-T which a saw in the Quokka on the weekend, the add read as follows:

"SKYLINE GTSR R33, 1994, manual sedan, 6 mths lic, new brakes, big stereo, fast, must sell $15,500 ono. Armdle. 0415-069-***" GTSR??

Anyway, me and a mate jumped in so the guy could take us for a test drive, first corner he powers all the way to 170k in a 50 zone and just stops the thing before the main road, then we head to a round about and he drops the clutch in 2nd and starts fish tailing it, after 3 left-rights he loss’s control and smash's a curb and a keep left sign which bends the left front wheel in and smacks up the front end around 4-8K damage, Now who would buy a car after the owner goes and does that? I know that the RB25 has power you don't need to kill me to prove it. (also had a huge head acke for 2 days after)

Anyways i thort id ask on the forum so that i mite find a nice skyline with a sane driver, Sorry about the rant guys.

Cheers Chris :thumbsup:

Ahahahhaha, pure gold :D

On this subject...there's a custom painted purple 32 for sale atm, just a warning...i don't think you should bother. From what i could tell, it used to be non turbo and they've converted it (even though it still doesnt feel like a turbo) and no permits...the looks is the only ok thing...but then again the paintwork is dodgy (there's huge drips on the side skirts). Too low to get on the hoist so cant give specific details. Steering wobbles like a mother over 100kmph.

']Hey guys,

Been on the forum for a while now and will be selling my old ride to grab a R32 or a R33 skyline. If anyone knows anyone selling for around 15-18K could you please let me know.

Went for a drive in a R33 GTS-T which a saw in the Quokka on the weekend, the add read as follows:

"SKYLINE GTSR R33, 1994, manual sedan, 6 mths lic, new brakes, big stereo, fast, must sell $15,500 ono. Armdle. 0415-069-***"   GTSR??

Anyway, me and a mate jumped in so the guy could take us for a test drive, first corner he powers all the way to 170k in a 50 zone and just stops the thing before the main road, then we head to a round about and he drops the clutch in 2nd and starts fish tailing it, after 3 left-rights he loss’s control and smash's a curb and a keep left sign which bends the left front wheel in and smacks up the front end around 4-8K damage, Now who would buy a car after the owner goes and does that? I know that the RB25 has power you don't need to kill me to prove it. (also had a huge head acke for 2 days after)

Anyways i thort id ask on the forum so that i mite find a nice skyline with a sane driver, Sorry about the rant guys.

Cheers Chris  :P

I got one for sale if you wanna look at it

Have already emailed you today....just in case you didn't get it

Ahahahhaha, pure gold :P  

On this subject...there's a custom painted purple 32 for sale atm, just a warning...i don't think you should bother. From what i could tell, it used to be non turbo and they've converted it (even though it still doesnt feel like a turbo) and no permits...the looks is the only ok thing...but then again the paintwork is dodgy (there's huge drips on the side skirts). Too low to get on the hoist so cant give specific details. Steering wobbles like a mother over 100kmph.

Yep went and had a look at that R32 after the crash, your spot on.

Tadp0le: i'll check the email tonight, thanks

']Yep went and had a look at that R32 after the crash, your spot on.

Tadp0le: i'll check the email tonight, thanks

It seemed so dodgy. i seemed to know more about the car than him and i dont own it. Possibly he was playing dumb...the guy seemed cool but --->

"the boost controller isnt working at the moment"...

"ok, so where is the boost controller I cant find it..."

"i dont know...."

:whackit: