SAU Community

Performance - Complete Motor/Gearbox

kg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this thread has traces of MINES_DATSUN :D

But if money is not a consideration then buy yourself a Tomei Renesis RB26DETT. Phase 1 Derive puts out 480bhp...you can go all the way to Phase 3, I'm sure that'd be an easy 1000bhp and because you have no money restraints that'd be nice, sweet and simple for you.

Nissan RB26DETT based, built to sustain power levels of 1,000 BHP plus.

Price includes new base Nissan RB26DETT engine, steel billet 75.7mm stroker crankshaft, 87mm forged pistons, forged I-beam conrods, metal head gasket, custom camshafts (specifications depend upon power and endurance level requirements), complete race valve train, race water and oil pumps, enlarged baffled race oil sump, dual fuel injector rails, high rpm harmonic balancer. These motors also include the intake plenum - as due to the nature of the RB engine design, sustained equal airflow is imperative at high power levels. These engines have an increased bore and stroke to bring their displacement up to ~2,700cc.

All boring, honing, balancing, porting, polishing, combustion chamber reshaping, camshaft tip processing, shim adjustments, valve lapping and seat grinding is performed.

NB: These packages do not include fuel system, ignition system, exhaust manifolds, turbo chargers, oil and water cooling systems or any other ancillaries.

Price in Australian dollars is Au$55,000. Current exchange rates into any denomination are available at: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

i dont think its the has this subject been covered before but their are alot of posts with people claiming to have unlimited money/money is not an issue. They then turn out to be 16 year olds :D anyways if you do have the money congrats share some around :) otherwise i am sure most performance engine places will be happy to take your money and build you a monster ;)

• 2 weeks later...