SAU Community

couloured window tinting

Turbowns

Im lookin for a place in either brisbane or the gold coast. I saw a hatchback today with purple tinted windows its very subtle but it looks awsome would love to get it in red for my line. Just wondered if anyone knows of a place that does it. You can also see it in the nfs games my friend tells me.. thx in advance matt

cool as, i already knew mirror tint was illegal, but i sure would like to know if coloured tint is illegal?? ive never seen anything about it at all. they will probably come up with sumthing like you cant see sirens flashing on emergency vehicles because the colour of the tint will change the colour of the sirens. probably sumthing like that.

um guys to answer your question on the tint yes it is illegal to have coloured tint even tint that is more than T25 grade is not allowed & mirror tint is out too

Screw the coloured tint...  Install a carbon driveshaft and a stage 2 turbo kit...

What's that Ado? Buy a GT wing instead? But why?

But on topic I've seen one car with red tint ever. It did look cool but I probably saw this car in the 20 minutes between when he got it done and when the cops picked him up for it. It's also prolly time to lay off the NFSU a bit..... Soon you'll be telling us that drag racing and mountain runs are cool. And that's just not on.

Go to 2 for 1 tinting down the coast. They are the best.

Colour tint is legal, but it comes under the same ruling as normal tint, as in can not be darker than 35% or whatever it is.

You can also have a slight reflectiveness to your tint, however that figure is pretty darn low, like 10% or something.

But yeah, 2 for 1 tinting is where its at, dont quote me but I think the prices for the colour is only slightly higher if anything than normal tint.