SAU Community

thank god it was a skyline

R33Hesh

LOL this happdn to me few hours ago..

i was driving with 2 of my mates. there was a dead stright road and i wanted to see if i can get the turbo to go around +7 marke. so there i was driving around 160 and at the end of the road u have to trun left or go straight. but there is like a big island on hte midd so u cant go straigt..i was prob doin the speed limit. there was like erm 20 or 30 ms to the curve. i hit the breaks. and oh SHIT the car is sitll going around 80 to the island, i was like thats it we all dead. but then i like sorta tun left to the oncomin lane and wnt pass the curve. its like i turn right and then left in like half a sec. nex tthing i knw was the HICAS light cameup and the car sorta i duno didnt skid and hitanything. but yeah..thats the first time ive seen the hicas light comes on whn im driving :)....

i gota tell ya r33gts-t ROCKS,! man i love this car!

dude,

1). you're a tool

2). you're a complete and utter loser, who doesn't deserve to drive a Skyline, or any car for that matter...

3). slow the f*ck down you f*cking TOOL! You have mates in the car with you... you are posting your speed on a public forum, and you are driving a car illegally!! Get some brains, slow the f*ck down, and have a bloody BIG think about what just happened. Are you COMPLETELY unaware of what is happening on the roads at the moment??

I cannont BEGIN to express how f*cking angry your post just made me :)

:tool:

This is all we need right now :) . You're very lucky not to have seriously injured or even killed you and/or your mates. You can laugh it off now, but it might not be the same the next time you try and pull off something like that (hopefully not for your sake). Stay SAFE this holiday season! Just to re-iterate what previous posts have stated.....YOU'RE A F***ING TOOL! :)

Steve.

your a ****ing loser

This is the understatement of the year!!!!, after all the news in the last two months of people dying in car crashes, including a heap of reporting on skyline drivers you go and do something like this........ This is not sancttion by SAU......

I hope against all hell that next time you go to see if the turbo gauge goes to +7 you don't end up killing someone at 160-170 KPH.

Mike

dude,

1). you're a tool

2). you're a complete and utter loser, who doesn't deserve to drive a Skyline, or any car for that matter...

3). slow the f*ck down you f*cking TOOL! You have mates in the car with you... you are posting your speed on a public forum, and you are driving a car illegally!! Get some brains, slow the f*ck down, and have a bloody BIG think about what just happened. Are you COMPLETELY unaware of what is happening on the roads at the moment??

Couldn't have said it any better mate...

Also... HESH, you're a f**king tool!

dude,

1). you're a tool

Dude u are right on the money with that one there... mate slow down and use ya F****N HEAD!!!!!

CLOSED.

we dont appreciate stupid ***ing posts about the stupid shit u did... have u not been watching the news? READ THE FORUM RULES. NO POSTING OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ON THESE FORUMS.

inark, please post this thank you

Hey guys,

I would like to apologize to you all regarding my post on that hmm very stupid thing that I did. For those whom I pissed off and made angry and made a bad impression on the skyline community. I’m very sorry. Nevertheless I’ve learned my lesson. I know that what I was pretty dumb and stupid, and trust me guys it aint going to happen again. On top of all I love my car, and really don’t want anything to happening to it.

So yeah. So sorry about that. Hope you all aren’t mad at me anymore

Thanks guys

-Hesh 