SAU Community

Brisbane Motorshow Tickets

NismoGirl

Is there anyone interested in going to the Brisbane Motor Show? A deal has been struck through my work to get a "discounted" rate which I thought I would pass onto you guys (and girls). Keep in mind that colleagues are offered the tickets first so their may only be a limited amount that I can pass onto you guys.

It's not THAT much cheaper, but it's still a discount. If anyone is interested in tickets, I'll need to have orders and money by 27th January 2005. The tickets will be available for my collection on 31 January 2005 and I will post them out to you or organise a pick up point. I will know how many are available by the middle of January. First posted, first served. I can't see many of the crews wanting tickets so HOPEFULLY there will be a few left over for us.

Opening Times for the Show are:

Friday 4 February 2005: 12:00 pm- 10:00 pm

Saturday 5 February 2005: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Sunday 6 February 2005: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Monday 7 to Friday 11 February 2005: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Saturday 12 February 2005: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Prices are as follows.

Adults (15 yrs and over) are $10.00 (normally $16.00)

Concession (5 - 14) are $8.00 (I can't actually purchase these tickets, they will need to be purchased from the show itself)

Children 4 years and under are free.

Family passes are $30.00 (normally $37.00) which includes 2 adults and 3 children (5 - 14 years)

If you would like tickets, please register your interest here and how many tickets you are after. I will then PM you with my account details for payment.

EDIT: I do have permission from my managers to pass this offer onto anyone from SAu who is interested.

I've also queried getting cheaper tickets for Autosalon. Our Marketing Manager is apparently good friends with the senior marketer at the convention centre. We'll see how that one goes :D

The motorshow is just where all the dealers display the new model cars and try and sell them. There are also displays for other things along the outside corridor of the convention centre.

I enquired about the autosalon tickets today and unfortunately I can't get them :D

Keep in mind that colleagues are offered the tickets first so their may only be a limited amount that I can pass onto you guys.

I had to add this in sorry Dave, the manager came down to me and told me that we don't have unlimited ticket offers, so offers to staff will be given first then second preference of out allocation of tickets to us :D

2 Adults for me too....

I hope they pulled the Magna apart again..... I loved stripping a thread on the cyl head bolts... (i said "Im sorry, have never done this before, i have not even looked under the bonnet of a car before" he said something like "So you one for them guys hey") Whats that mean???

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys. I will PM the people who have responded in this thread with my bank details. Payments are to be made by Wednesday so I can have the money for Friday to give to the Marketing Manager.

There are more tickets available if anyone else is interested?

Hi,

I would like 2 Adult tickets please. Thanks Erin for thinking of us!!  :D  

Chris.

Chris, I haven't received your money. I needed it by today. If you can some how get it into my bank account by this afternoon I'll still get your tickets, if you can't, I'm sorry but I'll have to cancel your order.

The money has to be given to our marketing manager by 4pm this arvo.

Everyone elsee, I've received your money and it's been passed onto the manager. The tickets will be sent out with Monday afternoons mail if I get them before 5pm :D

Thanks for supporting this guys. Hopefully we'll be able to get more deals in the future.