SAU Community

Skylines at Summernats

Does anyone know what the GTR that top qualified on horsepower heros ended up with? I noticed that he had ~ 600 on Saturday! The ex-Autostyle single turbo Zed (GTR engine) had ~ 500 (BTW Daniel, I didn't like the look of all the crap that your filterless turbo was sucking in :uhh: , hope it doesn't cause long term health problems...).

How did SHYR32 go? I looked for it, but never found it :)

FLYBYE is now TUFGTR-ran approx 650 hp-but got "done" by PSI,a tuff-as-nuts VL with some type of RB that I couldn't quite spot from, where I was seated...ran somewhere in the 680's,I think.SHY32R didn't run,as Stirlo_GTR mentioned.Big noteable mention to "MR TRX" with an FJ20T that was running 40 psi-about 620hp at the rims...

Ugh the dyno.... I heard it but never got a chance to see it. Whoever is incharge of grandstand seating at the Summernats should have been shot 5yrs ago.

Ugh the dyno.... I heard it but never got a chance to see it. Whoever is incharge of grandstand seating at the Summernats should have been shot 5yrs ago.

Agreed! I stood in there for a while, but decided to leave it as it was packed and I had no chance of seeing anything! That TRX is very tough, on the cruise around the track it was very smooth, hard to pick it had so much oomph!

yeah i saw TUFGTR's 4 runs there was some stuff up with it as they ran its first 2 runs with the dyno in NA mode intead of forced induction mode, it ran about 650/660 in its last run if i can remember. Good to see that the nats are hiring good staff to run their dyno's though!!

i have got much better fotos of the dyno cell

ill post a few up

tuf gtr very nice

but that vl has had a lot of work done to it since last year

mr trx has been doin some research this year with tuniing and what not

btw he was not running 40-47 pound

37- 39

saw a nice r33 make over 300 at tyres not bad mild tune

same as the 2.6 rodeo that made 600!! on race fuel though so not as comparible horspower to the rest of the othe vehicles

all in all good nats. would of like to of seen more turbos this year but oh well beggers cant be choosers

plus the dyno wasnt in na mode it was in non shootout mode which would of given him a less reading on the dyno the reason this happened was because you set the program up each time you start a new car on the dyno any ways heres some pics