SAU Community

Help required from R32 GTST owners

Hii ppl, was wondering if soemone could look in the engine bay of their R32 GTST for me and tell me which plug goes to the window wiper motor mounted on the firewall on the passenger side.

Mine was melted and in the loom there are two identical plugs...so need to suss out if its the one by its lonesome or if its one of the three plugs.

Even better woudl be a couple of clear pics of the back corner of the engine bay so i can get a look at the plugs etc in that part of the engine bay.

My recollection is that there is wiring/plugs for:

- O2 sensor

- wiper motor

- wiring around the inner guard to the AFM and power steering

- a ceramic resistor that bolts to the inner guard behind the power steering reservoir.

Any other...but yeh if someone can telkl me if the plug going to the wiper motor is by itslef or one of three plugs going nearby (pic A or Pic B)

See Here for Pic A

See Here for Pic B

..and thanks for you help R31 Power:thumbsup:

Im pretty sure it the one by itself troy, i cut my loom up on the weekend as i only needed that one plug for the wiper motor and there wasnt much else around that plug, the rest is around the corner of the strut tower. Just have a look as it would be the plug closest to the ecu plug as its the first thing the look plugs onto, hope it helps