SAU Community

Doughies, out the front of my house!!

HAHAHAHA good work... should get everyone in the neighbourhood to run out with 2x4s next time and cain the *** out of the car... or road block it in and cain the crap out of them :rofl:

Good on you for confronting the skyline driver as you can bet if he does it there, he will do it elsewhere. You are braver than me out the front of your own house though incase they come back with 10 of their 17 year old mates.

Honestly im not worried, they seriously have picked the wrong person to f*ck with if they want trouble.. LOL ... My nextdoor neighbour is head of security for most of the nightclubs up here, he has a wife and a new baby daughter, he dont want any 17 yr old ruining his sleep (trust me).. he is heavily involved with a motorcycle club and usually has 5-15 of his mates on thier custom harleys parked out the front.. That should make them think..

Also neither parties saw me enter or leave my property, Only the dude in the line knows coz i pointed..??

Im not going to contact the police unless i have video evidence including number plates, even then i will have to make a decision, coz i reacted the way i did maybe its best i just leave it.. I spoke to a cop and he said not to worry, the ding could have been on the car previously, and they would not look favourably at a youngin driving like an idiot.. Theres no hard evidence of me reacting like i did so its all hear say.. there is however evidence of two and a half lots of doughies infront of my house.. My dad came over and got up me for leaving "blackies" in the street out the front of my house, i said to him that it was not me, he ripped me about being house proud etc.. (he still does not beleive me)..

????????

F*ck i better stop my current job and become a forum journalist, coz i made one hell of a story up??

Also 4wd doughies leave different marks than a open wheel slap box, i would not even attempt that in that amount of space, 4wd doughies you need a massive arc to get going and then the car will pull into an axis doughie, the marks left by 4wd is wierd, this doughie is a perfect open wheel slapbox circle, the gtst left a two wheeler but its crud and hardly noticable.. The vl actually did a much better effort.. ..

Good on you blu, not enough people take matters into their own hands these days, which is why there are so many smart ass little shits around....

When I was 16, if I made a smart ass remark to an older kid/guy I would have had my head kicked in, and that’s the way it should be....

I have some little shits in my neighborhood (10 - 12) that used to come over, speak rudely, touch my car and annoy the **** out of me....

The second I yelled at them and threatened them their attitude changed, now they come over and I have conversations with them, and I try and teach them right from wrong.... They were just itching for some discipline....

Always look after yourself, your family and your property b/c no one else will!

I managed to put a nice ding in the gold vl's rear qaurter tonight so i dont think they will be back too soon.. While doing the donut  i ran out and hit it with a chunk of timber..  

Thats fcuked. Damaging others property is just wrong - you could have just started something very bad because they know where you live, and because they have nothing else to do beside rip up in your street, they may do something stupid.

But its also absolutely retarded to do donuts/skids in a residential street, it would be shocking if they hit a kid or something.

hahahaha it cracks me up everytime i see this thread... all i have is this picture of a guy running out in his jocks in the dark waving a 2x4 in a fit of rage... hahaha oooooooh make it stop :P

ps. dont ask me why im trying to picture u in ur undies... theres no under lying issues im addressing... or dedressing, it adds to the humour of it in my head :)

its like one of those simpsons episodes where you have homer run out in the streets in his jocks and moe backin him up with his 2x4 with rusted nails:D:D

i still think you did good blue, not too over the top just enough to get the point across. though it would be a sight to see all your neighbours run out with 2x4's also. maybe you should bring it up in the next neighbourhood watch meeting:D:D

Good on u for confronting them....funny story btw it was a laugh hahaha.Do that sh*t in an industrial area hey or a track built up areas are a definant no-no.

One day on my way to work from the station i had my head down walking casually and the next thing i knew a van with 2 lebs were PuMPiNg it fully sik in the wet sideways from a roundabout couldnt controll it and drifted into the next lane and gained controll of it just in time b4 nearly mounting the gutter.10 sec earlier i would have been shi**ing my pants.

HaHaHaHaHaHa :kick: