Sealed Batteries

wrxhoon

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do these batteries require constant charging?

Or is driving the car 5 times a week good enough for no charging?

Note: car has alarm.

I havent read all 16 pages...just wondering apart from what you get from wrxhoon, what else would be needed to be purchased? Something about terminals? As far as i can see in the pic on page 1, it appears that your old terminals can directly bolt on...whats this thread thing that i glanced at somewhere?

Do these batteries require constant charging?

Or is driving the car 5 times a week good enough for no charging?

Note: car has alarm.

I havent read all 16 pages...just wondering apart from what you get from wrxhoon, what else would be needed to be purchased? Something about terminals? As far as i can see in the pic on page 1, it appears that your old terminals can directly bolt on...whats this thread thing that i glanced at somewhere?

I drive my car once every 1 week or 2 sometimes, battery is fine.

From memory just get the bigger terminals for them. When you get the battery you will know what you need. Think the stock ones work fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Where can i buy the poles for this one? Any Oddessy distrubitor will do?

I bought this off a member that has no need for this anymore but he lost all the poles to screw into the batt.

Looks like you are in Melbourne so I don't know but if you have "battery world" there try them . Battery posts come in 2 sizes so you will need the smaller ones if you still have the stock terminals and they are hard to find. The bigger ones are aesy to find at most sealed battery retailers and they are brass.

make sure you get the alen key m6 bolts too because you won't be able to use your hex m6 bolts.

Looks like you are in Melbourne so I don't know but if you have "battery world" there try them . Battery posts come in 2 sizes so you will need the smaller ones if you still have the stock terminals and they are hard to find. The bigger ones are aesy to find at most sealed battery retailers and they are brass.

make sure you get the alen key m6 bolts too because you won't be able to use your hex m6 bolts.

Thank you very much.