SAU Community

I finally got myself a gtr engine :D

Driver

hey all

Well its been since the start of nov when i started ripping my car apart and after all this time from being screwed around and the rest of it i finally got an engine!

Its a r33 '98 gtr 24U n1 engine with n1 turbos etc.

Ill get some pics of it in a sec once my camera batteries charge up!

So i should be back on the roads sometime soon and REALLY look forward to driving my r34 and not my mums astra :D

:D

yea i cant wait to take it for a spin

im like a little kid who needs to chuk a piss to hop back into a turbo car again! :) haha

its been 2 long ive forgottn what its like!

yea i was going to strip the paint on the plenum and get the rocker cover painted metallic blue when the engine is sorted :)

i just gota fork out money now to get sum stainless cooler piping made up

Congratz dude cant wait to see car driving again. If you dont mind me asking how much you payed and where you got it from im interested just to compare. Took my car to R31 vs RICE dyno comp today was good to see her in action again. Dont get licence for 9 more days but had a freind drive it first time since i've fixed it it's really been driven was good to sit as a passenger even :)

Boost feels good again.

I got it from a place i found searching thru google called tweakit

www.tweakit.net

i payed 7k deliverd and i must admit so far everything with them was awsome

just gota make sure the engine runs fine now!

but i got it within a week after paying, it came in a big packd nicely with EVERYTHING including all the under dash wiring from the car.. i wont need it but yeh.

Nice guys, they return your phone calls too :)

oh man oh man that looks so damn good and for 7K delivered???? they are that cheap?? how much to install??

i'm wondering now is it possible to replace my RB25DET with an RB26 but couldn't justify if it is like $7K to install so might aswell sell my R33 and buy a R32 GTR

haha

im starting my Fly in fly out work with WMC shortly so im not even gona be here to finish up my own engine just yet :)

Its not to bad to install you just have to pull alot of crap out and remember where it goes!

The only things that i can see that i need to get done professionaly are get the gtr sump modded and modify the exhaust. The wiring im not to sure about yet but i doubt that will be hard

It took me a good day to pull the engine out - ive never done anything like it before so yea it took me a bit.

Hi driver,

Firstly i would like to congratulate you for finding such a fine looking engine. Looks darn new to me man. Anyway, u paid 7k for it rite?.....what does it include....engine, gearbox, ecu, wiring looms and freight?

Regards

hey man, yeah thats whut he stated in the post.. so that means in ringgit will be RM21k but then you would have to ship it then pay cukai..