SAU Community

SKYZERR33's CAR STOLEN... PLS HELP!!!

25GTT

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can have the pleasure of "reclaiming" it.

Master yoda is pretty well known, it wont go unoticed for long.

Mmmmmm i think its time for a good ol fashioned mob beating :kick:

Hang in there guys our thoughts are with you ...... lets hope there's justice in this world.

From what troy said they specifically broke into the house to get the keys, nothing else was taken by the sounds of it....

Thats all they do these days apparently. Thats why i make sure my keys are always with me and when i sleep i put them under my bed right next to me. Key hooks are no good cos they just break in the door and grab the keys, and they're out of there in under a minute

Hope you find your skyline dude

damn man sorry ta hear same happened ta me some time back was lucky nuff to get cherry red back hope same for you all eyes in mandurah now open and scouting

TIME FOR THA VIGULANTEE SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i live in mindarie very close so will keep a good eye out

seen the car driving alot and parked at the house,its a wierd area and on a corner i think with very dodgey people around

i wouldnt trust clarkson at all

near the roundabout easy access

yer it is very unique so shouldnt be too hard to spot

probably just kids or young people/dickheads

most people in this area have no brains and i very mouch doubt it woulod be someone that knows what they are doing

so good luck

there is word of it being recoverd?   is this true?

-pie

Not that i have been informed, so still sticking with its missing.

gtr34 thats what i'm hoping, just a joyride and dumped not much harm done.

it doesn't fit in the shed so can't lock her away from prying eyes. that fence needs to be a good 4 foot higher in my books now.

I went for a search around Mindarie/Clarkson at about 12 today, hoping to find it dumped somewhere but no luck. :(

I looked through some shopping centre carparks (Ocean Keys was one), because quite often cars are dumped where they are harder to spot. IMO what has happened is that someone has seen you driving home, planned what they are going to do & done it. Probably taken straight to someones backyard or a workshop for stripping, but for your sake I hope it turns up safe. To make matters worse the little prick that has done this will probably be reading all this.

Did they drive off, or roll it out of your house, because I though the sound off the car or opening of the gate (judging by what you posted) would have woken you up. I'm off again tommorrow, so will keep my eyes peeled again, today my head was swivelling at every burgunduy coloured car on the roads.

Best of luck dude.

i know your car as soon as i see it troy so i will be looking hard in the rockingham area for you mate. i am really sorry to hear this. i have ridden in MSTRYODA and it is a great car :(

good luck man i'm sure that it will turn up and these punks will get what they deserve...........

ossie

they came over the fence and out the kitchen door. didn't hear the car start, (though i would sleep through a bomb going off).

well as for them reading this, its quite possible theres 3 stickers with the url to SAU on the car.

been told the mags are destinctive so heres a pic

rims.jpg