SAU Community

Few Staegeas for sale

familka gtr

I am sorry I just call friend of mine he sold today early morning dark green auto for 15ooo.

But he has 1998 NEO engine manual,turbo intercooler,lather interior fo 25ooo$ registered.

And 2000 model manual,turbo 32oooK.

I am sorry I tried to help him to sell and get somebody lucky to own bargain Stagea .sorry

is gone they should colected car tomorrow morning with money.

Manual, Neo, leather... $25,000.... oh my god if only it was around 2 months ago! Wondering where the catch is... mileage maybe...??? Sounds good - anyone thats been umming and ahhing - theres your buy right there!

:rofl:

Damn cheap prices !!  As Brazen said, is there a catch ?

I'll have to re-think the price that I want for mine :rofl:

J

thats right J! drop that price and ill bring the money right round :rofl:

Thet is no catch.You can not compaied car with big kms or bad condition or accident.These was bought straight from japan so no many hands to make money on it .It s way is prices so goog .Below average dealers or privet sells.

You can come to inspect car without buying and You will see.It is not so expensive to fly over and I can pick You up from airport and You can have a look.

I've noticed a few more coming in to the country in the last few months. And the interest for them is also starting to head up. People are starting to realise how good these things are :)

What sort of km are on these cars ? When I was looking for mine it was pretty hard to find one with under 60,000km on the clock.

Bbenny - drop me a PM and we can chat about the figure you had in mind.

J

Jay95R33: what price do you think yours is worth?

These prices mentioned above seem waaay too cheap hey..

Specs on mine are auto, 55,000kms, leather interior, r34 wheels and the standard option bodykit and the front lip...

These prices mentioned above seem waaay too cheap hey..

Yeah, I was a bit shocked when I saw the prices.

Mines a Dec 96 car. RS4-V with the all leather and electric seats. Dual sunroof's. 67,000 on the clock. Got the factory TV and CD stacker. Titamium silver.

Interior is just about spotless and the outside is totally straight and paint is spot on.

R34 Gtt mags are the way to go with Stagea's cause I've got them too (with new tyres). :D Got the factory front and rear spoilers as well.

It pulled a tad under 170rwkw on a 2 wheel dyno with a trust side mount intercooler, turbo back custom 3 inch exhaust, upgraded fuel pump, trust adj exh cam gear, high flow panel filter, oil catch can and a Unichip computer with the electronic boost control module set at 11psi.

Got the usual full alarm/turbo timer/pager system that rings you when the alarm goes off etc..

Mind you, the car was 100% stock standard when I bought it.

Pics are here (good pics on page 2)

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost...t=all&ppuser=63

Looking at the prices around, I think $21,500 ono maybe.

J