SAU Community

Intercooler kits imported

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate

Could be interested in a cooler & kit for my r33. Mines a Series 11. Have you ordered enough to put one aside for me or have I missed out? Sorry about the late notice as I have only just discovered the world of Skylines! I'm based on the Sunshine Coast so I would come down and pay for it straight away. Can you recommend any one who could fit? I'll end up chopping of an arm. Me and powertools = hospital.

TOY 33: you have PM

Spoke to the manufacturer today. Payment has been recieved an the kits will be shipped on wednesday :cheers: Expect them to be in brisbane 20 days later. Here is the list of kits on there way.

list:

1 - s14 piping kit

4 - s13 piping kits

7 - R33 piping kits

6 - R32 piping kits

1 - PULSAR N14 GTiR

1 - 180SX 2.0L

If you interested there are spare R33, R32 and s13 kits.

Thanks

Yeah had to cut the blades. Still need to trim them a bit more but will do it on the weekend. I haven't driven the car since doing it as I need to get the front bar sprayed up and don't want to cut my original bar just for it to come off in a few weeks. Will just leave the car sitting at home until all is ready to go on.

It has been a little while since I posted something in this thread. So I think I should post something. Kits are still sailing! If they are on time they should be here in within a week.

if anyone is intetrested in a kit let me know. Pictures will be posted as sson as the kits arrive