SAU Community

Intercooler kits imported

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good are these kits compared to all the others that i see around the traps? Im after a good quality kit that i can bolt onto my R32 GTS-t with minimal fuss and modifications but know that it will do the job and not last few a few months then give me grief.

can you match the prices offered by the guys on Nissan Silvia? The same spec ones from the same manufacturers are being sold for $180 and $150 by two different traders.

These prices are for the intercoolers. I believe in healthy competition, but what's going on in ns.com, I think it's too bizarre.

Well here is one statement he on the add.

Pressure Drop: 20PSI - 17PSI .. What the? nice pressure drop over the cooler.

same manufacturer I doubt it. What gives you that idea?

There is cheap and there is too cheap! I have cheap but I don't sell parts that will fall apart in 3 months. I would watch out buying coolers at $150... Have you read the stories about the coolers whistling. Those really cheap cooler may well be the ones and the manufacturers are trying to get rid of their stock. Maybe, I'm just speculating why they are so cheap. Or maybe they are defects.

But so far I have had 100% happiness from my customers, no faults found, no whistles and no returns. Sorry, I can't match their prices impossible!! But my assumption would be my coolers are of better quality from my feedbacks so far.

Okay guys.. .Here's what you've been waiting for.. feedback

Started the install on a mates gti-r on Saturday and still going.

The piping is very good quality and no complaints there, all the associated brackets are in the right places and everything was provided. I was dissapointed with the clamps which kept on falling apart and were out of shape, also the piping for the gti-r went too close to the Pod (about 100mm too close) and now the pod has to be changed and/or relocated. Would of been worse with stock air box.

Anywayz.. overall the kit is good, the kit fits great, great quality piping just needs to improve on the quality of the clamps. Apart from that great kit :) (would be good if the piping didnt go directly where the air box goes though.

Thanks mate.

Greg