SAU Community

Just Got Married

C yar

Just a short thread tell let you guys know that on saturday night our engagement party turned into a BIG supprise wedding, it worked out perfect, a complete supprise to everyone, especially mine and Anna's parents.....

no one had a clue.

we had a beach / hawaiian theme and anyone who didnt dress up we put a grass skirt on them...

the whole night went off without a hitch... oppss they was one hitch.. we got hitched .

ps.... this was why i wasnt at drag combat :(

after been married for 15 years lets just say you will get use to bben told what to do and when :talk2hand

nah only joking it was the best thing i ever did and i havn`t regreted it one bit

all the best for the future

super smooth dude...... 'Were u black in a previous life? that had black smoothness written all over it'

hehehee

congratulations, and best wishes for both you and anna...

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER.....

adrian :)

funky shirts guys, absolutely love em :)

hehee i think that is the only wedding were you will find the best man, is wearing no shoes :P fashion statement "I THINK SO" :D

adrian :)

congrats

talk about spooky, you guys don't happen to know a blonde called Kelly Smyth do you? I work with her and she was telling a friend about such an event last week.

ie where the couple had been secretly engaged for awhile and where surprising everyone by getting married at a birthday/engagement party which was due to happen on the weekend just past.