SAU Community

!! Help !!

Splatt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Natalie,

Yeah I remember you from a cruise way back with Neo ;)

welcome to SAU :D

Thanx Strich9

Great to be noticed let alone remembered :wassup:

HA HA

sell it

buy my old r31, which is about to go for sale again

rb25det , rb25 box, jap front end, jap hotplate lights, mods such as pump cooler zorst clutch, makes really good power ... if not then save 10k, and do a rb20 conversion along with all the other things you need .. clutch lsd etc etc

www.antilag.com/personal/tom/my31

note it is no longer mine, but an awesome buy at the 10k mark considering the labour and time put into that car. im not telling you this for any sort of financial gain .. just an honest thought. i miss the thing so much even i might buy it back.... :/

as for upgrading brakes - i found my stock brakes with race pads to be awesome - and i drive very hard - never faded or died on me, and pulled the car up hard. it helped that everything was well looked after, and the master cyl etc didnt leak , so it worked awesomely well. alot of ppl who complain do so because thier near on 20 year old brakes dont work right.. i wonder if wear and tear come into it...

as for the rest .. any friend of neos is ok by me!

tj

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely turbo it at some point!

But at the moment I think you'd be best doing some looks first. Exhaust, rims, tints, S3 front/rear conversion are all good places to start

S3 front and rears are shit, on a silo anyway :(

RB30E has plenty of power for a P plater, just need zorst, tint and wheels if the car doesn't already have them.

Out of interest, is it auto or manual? and how much did it cost you

• 3 weeks later...
S3 front and rears are shit, on a silo anyway :rofl:

RB30E has plenty of power for a P plater, just need zorst, tint and wheels if the car doesn't already have them.

Out of interest, is it auto or manual? and how much did it cost you

:Paranoid: Its an Auto

It has really dark tint (i think its illegal) but yeah i do need wheels for it got shitty standard ones on it at the moment and needs to be lowered but other wise it looks alright..

I got it from my bf and he paid $2400 for it.

• 2 weeks later...
just about any chick in a skyline is hot..... even if it is a r31....

unless shes a pig but then she'd be driving a commodore or falcon

True, true.. Just about any chick in a skyline is hot.

:spamcan:

Ok back on topic, I would keep the car for a year, save up a bit of $$$$ then sell it and buy a nice R32 GTST "MANUAL <-- For all those voting on the other thread :box: "

:lock:

Hey Everyone,

Just new to the roads and own a '86 Nissan Skyline Silhouette.

Was after some ideas and help on what to do with it, any contribution will be muchly appreciated.

Splatt :headspin:

I know I sound old (I am!), but first mods should be to your driving skills.

Take an advanced driving course - great fun and may well save your life one day!

Also, consider a basic car maint. course. Even if you don't end up doing any work on your car after the course at least you will understand more about how it works.

Good luck.

Yeah thanx for that gav,

already looking into advanced driving training courses and my bf is a mechanic, i have also had a lot of interest into cars for a few years now a know a bit about them anyway and how they work..

CHeers though :)

Yeah thanx for that gav,

already looking into advanced driving training courses and my bf is a mechanic, i have also had a lot of interest into cars for a few years now a know a bit about them anyway and how they work..

CHeers though ;)

back luck desperado nice guys helping a lil lady wif her car questions she has b/f.... unless that mean bald fanny????

back luck desperado nice guys helping a lil lady wif her car questions she has b/f.... unless that mean bald fanny????

LOL i'll let you decide on which one that is :D