SAU Community

What is v spec

V Spec stands for Victory Spec.

R33s badged with V-spec have slightly more torque - I don't know how they got it though.

I think the R32s have an LSD system - which is the same as the racing fellows used.

The R34s badged as V-spec have stiffer suspention. Btw are all R34s V-spec?

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of that, guys.

M-Spec was a seperate spec level in the R32 GTSTs (different bodykit, not sure what else)? All R33 GTS25ts are M-Spec though.

yeh in the r32 range, mines a mspec, twin piston front calipers and sunroof aswell?

not sure on the sun roof but mines got the above..

there are no practical differences between the vspec I, II and regular models. For the extra you would pay for a vspec you can buy the same or better brakes, they bolt straight on. The other key difference in vspec II is the standard rim size but of course everyone changes them anyway.

Don't bother, buy the regular model and do the mods you want. All the key things are the same, engine, Atessa/4wd, abs, suspension etc etc etc

The V-Specs received the ATTESA E-TS PRO system rather than the standard ATTESA E-TS. This PRO system allows for driving and braking forces at all four wheels independently rather then just front and rear. Therefore making the V-Spec are more suited to track than standard GTRs.

The V-Specs received the ATTESA E-TS PRO system rather than the standard ATTESA E-TS. This PRO system allows for driving and braking forces at all four wheels independently rather then just front and rear. Therefore making the V-Spec are more suited to track than standard GTRs.

not in the R32 I'm afraid :P Yes the 33 and 34s have different ATESSA systems, the vspec being faster and better calibrated ;)

Re the ABS "independant braking force at all wheels" the 32 has 3 channel ABS (front left, front right and rear) while the 33 and 34 have 4 channel ABS (each wheel independant)