SAU Community

Maintainance made easy! SA

gtrGhosTDoGG11

thanks Will,

The car is getting worked on anyway, rob didnt sound to happy as he didnt expect that much work and he doesnt have all the parts. So he is going to write up a list of what i have to get or hire. Anyway his going to work bit by bit everyday so its going to take a while now.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my R32 GTR serviced by Will yesterday, fresh off the boat.

Did oil, oil filter, sparkies, and flushed radiator. Will takes time and care with your car, he's not out to get as many ppl thru the door as possible to make more money like a lot of workshops.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Got the oil changed on the weekend by Will, Top bloke, top service, he really takes his time and makes sure everything is done properly, definatelly going back to get sparkies replaced and coolant flush for the next service.

Cheers Will.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey Nozila or other guys,could you please give me some idea how much its cost to change "UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSH'S"....or if it is possible for you guys to give me some help to change them....thnx

holly thread revival batman.....

maklaw mate if you need advice either ask for it on the wasteland thread or get in touch with a workshop and they might be able to sort you out