SAU Community

power fc group buy - $940 delivered

performance-wise

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robocop - Ive added you in.

MORE33BOOST- Payment is due by the 14/07/05. I will send my account info to all buyers before the due date.

Once all payments have been received I will place the order with my supplier.

They will then ship all the power fc to everyone individually.

EMS online tracking info will be provided so you can monitor your power fc while it is in transit.

:(

hmmm , id imagine some people who have said they would get it wont come up with the cash when it comes down to it (things happen , stuff comes up etc) so how long do we have to wait for them ? I dont mind paying the extra 20$ if it means getting the fc sooner

unfortunately groub buys can swing this way.

If we cant get 20 buyers then the price will remain at $960 delivered.

The supplier is firm on this unfortunately.

I am hoping to get more than 20 buyers so if some back out, then the numbers will still be up to qualify the cheaper price.

hey paul i dont think i'm gonna be  able 2 get 1 this time, is there a possibility u may u do another group buy later in the year? or in the future?

No problems. Its hard to say at the moment. If there is enouogh interest after this group buy closes then I will organise another one.

Pricing could be higher or could be lower, depends on apexera and exchange rates etc...

YO880 - Ive added you in

VIP32 - Ive added you in

We've got 20 buyers now. If anyone else wants in then this is still open but you only have till the 12th to confirm.

I will be sending payment details to everyone tonight.

If everyone can get there payments in by the deadline (14/07/05) then the order can be sent and the units will be shipped and hopefully reach you all by next week.

:P

hay paul i went to the bank to put your money in today and i asked the lady if you would now who put the money in she said no. So I didn't put the money in because you wouldn't know who put the money in. Please tell me how you would know whos paid and who hasen't. still want to get it just worried.

No Probs.

I can identify your payment via a reference.

If paying at a branch that I bank with, you should be able to leave a numerical reference of 6 or sometimes 7 digits.

Ask the teller about this as this option should be available to you. It shouldve been offered to you by the teller actually.

Hope this helps.

;)

hay paul i went to the bank to put your money in today and i asked the lady if you would now who put the money in she said no. So I didn't put the money in because you wouldn't know who put the money in. Please tell me how you would know whos paid and who hasen't. still want to get it just worried.

Hey could i get abit more detail cause im very new to the Internet. Just llike Wally has say how would u know whos paid and who hasnt pay?? And let say what if someone change their mind in the middle so that mean we have number of less than 20 would the payment still the same? Sorry to ask that because im abit nervous to guy stuff off the net especially make payment online ;)

Hung

Dash - Ive added you In and PM sent.

HLT4Eva - I understand your concerns. If possible I require that you leave a reference or description for your payment for identification.

I need to be 100% sure of who has paid for there PFC before placing the order.

Most of the other guys leave a reference so if yours is without one then eventually it will match up. Hope this makes sense.

You can make payment personally at any Westpac Branch if you are reluctant to transfer online. Westpac will verify my account for you aswell.

I beleive that all the guys that have confirmed interest in this group buy will come good with the payments as this is the best price anywhere for power fc.

Also, thanks to the guys that have paid so far. I have updated the buyers list to show that your payments have been recieved.

;)