SAU Community

power fc group buy - $940 delivered

performance-wise

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehehe.  I seem to remember it was about $20 last time I checked, but no doubt it has gone up (do fees ever go down?) and probably varies depending on your financial institution.

Guys, come on.. let's not flood this thread.. he doesn't want to get a cash advance to purchase a powerfc (very wise IMHO).. let's just leave it at that

I should be in for a PFC + Comm for R32 GTR, just have to see how the bank balance is after yesterday. I wasnt going to buy PFC just yet, but this is the best price I think I'll get so may as well.

I finally got my car on he road and I got bent over big time by Mr Carr. Also paid compliance+CTP.

Put me down as a probable buyer, and I'll let you know within a day or so for sure, I should be right. (Hmm, comprehensive insurance, or PFC and new turbos?)

I should be in for a PFC + Comm for R32 GTR, just have to see how the bank balance is after yesterday. I wasnt going to buy PFC just yet, but this is the best price I think I'll get so may as well.

I finally got my car on he road and I got bent over big time by Mr Carr. Also paid compliance+CTP.

Put me down as a probable buyer, and I'll let you know within a day or so for sure, I should be right. (Hmm, comprehensive insurance, or PFC and new turbos?)

Once Ive got 20 payments I will have to cut this group buy. This is what has been aranged with my supplier.

If I get more interest though I will gladly arange another one.

So far we have about 3 or 4 more interested buyers.

:D

gtst4d - PM sent.

I have just made payment for the last PFC.

These will be shipped out over the next few days and I will be able to provide tracking info to each of you as soon as it is available.

Thanks for coming good with the group buy guys.

I appreciate the trust you all placed with me and I will do my best to ensure that you all get your PFC quickly.

For those that missed out I will try and organise another group buy for 10 buyers.

If anyone is interested then please post your interest here.

:)

GUYS FOR TUNING IN BRISBANE OR THE GOLD COAST TRY CHARLIES MOTORS IN BRISSY THEY ARE AWESOME AND WILL CHECK THE CAR RIGHT OVER AND THEN TUNE IT FOR $500. HE HAS DONE PLENTY OF CARS A KNOW AND THEY ARE ALL RELIABLE. HIS NUMBER IS (07)38916990, TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR GROUP BUY ON SKYLINES AUSTRALIA AND HE WILL GIVE YOU A LARGER DISCOUNT, TELL HIM JAMES SENT YOU. hAPPY TUNING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!