SAU Community

power fc group buy - $940 delivered

performance-wise

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys. Thanks for letting me know.

I'll edit your payment confirmation into the first postonce its cleared.

I have received confirmation from 10 buyers now and am awaiting a response from the rest.

It would be great if you guys contacted me to let me know when to expect payment.

:)

Hey buddy, I was after a commander. I have a PFC that says "FC Pro" and "PFC RB26 9605-0058 on the side. It is for a R33 GTR. I tried my GTST commander but it froze on the first screen. I'm not sure what model it is, Fatz's PFC says GTR33D on the side for his D'jetro version. I think mine is just the pro version....(rev and launch control) Any help on getting the commander to suiyt would be awesome.

Depending on how you pay transfers (between financial institutions) can take upwards of two to three working days (i.e. not including weekends). Payments made after 4PM generally don't enter the sytem until the next day.

If you're really unlucky and deposit on a Friday, after 4PM, on a long weekend, it might not be till Thursday the next week that the payment shows.

Anyway, an update of where we stand would be nice :P

Lucien.

Hey Guys,

The buyers list has been updated with most recent payers

I have 15 confirmed payments. So we still need 5 more payments to complete the 20.

I am trying to organise the first 10 payers to have theirs sent asap.

I have also picked up a couple of interests with one more definite, so now we only need 4 more.

Hopefully we will have enough buyers within the next couple of days.

If anyone is intersted in participating still and can get the money sent within the next couple of days then please PM me for further details.

Honestly guys, If I had the $$$ Id front the money to purchase the remaining units so as to hurry this process up, but unfortunately I dont.

I trust you all understand.

Paul.

:)