SAU Community

I Suggest We Kick Out Anyone Who Buys These..

RBN1

On the 300zx, I reckon they look good. :cheers:

I appreciate that ppl have different tastes, so as long as you like them on your 33 that is all that matters. You should come down to one of our "non-official" (SAU Vic member and non-member) cruises/events so that I could see them 1st hand.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** spinners, i see commonwhore wagons with them on. Now thats gay. Not to mention you could rip off the spinning part with a crow bar easily...

you think thats gay..... try those "spinner" mags that you buy for like 40 bucks for a set from super cheap auto on a lil toyota echo.... now THATS gay, especially when it also had a 5" exhaust tip and neons lmao, passed it one night on the way home from caulder.

you think thats gay..... try those "spinner" mags that you buy for like 40 bucks for a set from super cheap auto on a lil toyota echo.... now THATS gay, especially when it also had a 5" exhaust tip and neons lmao, passed it one night on the way home from caulder.

Hubcap spinnarz

I felt the same way when first got them actually I straight out didnt like em butt their growing on me and they do look like retro rockets.Only downside is getting a red globe that doesnt shine pinky or brown which isnt easy to find.

And S%$t i didnt cover the no plate up even though not sure why its done.

Chk out the afterburner lights i put on a 300zx im just doing.72 of them nearly make your eyes bleed if your tailgating. :crazy:  :crazy:

one of my mates was the first in the country with the lambo style tails for the zed (yellow and red round tail lights)... they looked hot as back then (2001), and they look hot as now.

the nismo style ones? just whatever it costs for the high brightness LED's n bits n pieces. Shouldn't be more than $40 for the whole set. I'll do em for you only on condition that you don't attempt to take my life if my dodgy wiring causes an electrical fire and burns the back of your car down :D

Hubcap spinnarz

haha yeah, thorpey musta said there fully sick, coz ive seen them on at least 2 cars since then * shake of head *.

yeah the clear tail lights on that red R33 look good..... where can i get me sum of those :P.

same goes for that zed, although on a white or black one it'd look better, not a fan of silver cars. :)

i think the point of personalising a car is so it reflects who you are. if you like a particular mod then by all means do it. just because i think they look gayer than big brother shouldn't stop you.

This pic is a JGTC car. I think the tail lights look ok, lots of small led's, better than 11 or 12 big ones.