SAU Community

what power 2530 stock boost exhaust filter

Im picking up my 2530 Sat hopefully and I was going to put it straight on my 32 at the moment Ive only got 3 inch exhaust and a pod what sort of power increase should I expect if any over standard? Thanks

Im asking for trouble running stock boost some how I doubt that my 180 ran 12psi all day everyday stock no fmic no fuel pump no computer with no problems and dont skyline's run rich in factory tune. I was hoping for around 140ish rwkw max anyway so I'll dyno it and go from there. I may get a warblo if the pumps leaning out. Thanks

Cool we have different opinions then yippee I was under the impression since a lot of people are running around with stock ecu anmd stock fuel pumps making 170 atw with just a front mount and a exhaust then mine would be fine at stock boost making around 150 atw but I see your point I guess the dyno will let me know.

I never seem to get the cash together to buying the big expensive (well to me) items so I thought Id get them first this time plus I can sell my stock turbo for a couple of hundred bucks as it will be in good nick having only ever run it on stock boost and low km that way I can get my cooler piping ( I have already bought a gtr cooler I just havent got the piping yet) then Ive only got fuel pump (170) ecu remap 330? and injectors 600 ish? to get

Ahh, the 2530 is going to flow considerably more air, generate more heat and make a lot more power than the stock turbo at the same boost.

Yes the 2530 will flow better than a standard turbo at the same boost but I don't know what drugs you are smoking if you think it's going to generate more heat!

How could it generate more heat at the same boost if it's a bigger turbo and is using less shaft speed to reach the desired boost level?

Putting a bigger turbo on a standard GTSt (as long as you continue to run standard boost) is fine as long as the car goes on the dyno and the fuel mixtures are kept on the richer side.

• 4 weeks later...

Im putting my 2530 on this weekend and installing a walbro pump but I wont have my cooler done till a few weeks later can anyone give me an idea of how much more power if any I will make running it on stock boost compared to the stock turbo. Thanks