SAU Community

power fc group buy#2 - $940 delivered.

performance-wise

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be sure, I have an R33 series II, turbo RB25DET. Despite what my profile says??? I didnt even put that in there???

Yeah mine defaults to RB25DE whenever things change for some reason. You can change it in your profile.

It is blankand towards the top. Can't remember exactly the heading. I think it was description or title or something similar.

El Bee

MYSTR33 - Payment received and PM sent.

As this is a group buy I require full payment from all parties to offer the special price. They will be sent after all payments have cleared.

mrsky - Payment received and PM sent.

Everyones vehicle details are confirmed in the first post of this thread.

elbee111 - Payment received and PM sent.

I agree, this New forum setup bites. BRING BACK THE OLD SAU :)

two.06l - PM sent.

So far Ive received 4 out of 10 payments.

I have also been contacted by a couple of others who have confirmed that they will be paying.

For the others, please let me know when to expect payment.

Thnx :)

Oops! Sorry guys.

I didn't get around to paying up yesterday, but I just spoke to my mum and she should be doing it for me right now(she's a bank manager, very handy).

Now, where's everyone going to get their PFCs installed and tuned? I'm down the south of Sydney, and I'm leaning heavily towards BEL Garage, in Regents Park. I know everyone says Croydon are the best, but they charge like a wounded bull because they know that. What are you guys thinking?

I've got an R32 GTR by the way.