SAU Community

D-Project short shifter?

I tell you know the B&M copy wont work in your skyline I bought mine from works auto

over here in W.A and i didnt I fit took it back got money back they said it will only fit s13,s14

but i have GTR, only buy it if you can get your money back if it does not fit.

Well I am in the U.S. so I almost always have to deal with overseas companies. Hmm can anyone point me to a good company that sells c's knock-offs. That driftshop doesn't look up to par. They don't even list an address only an email and phone number

-Bluefire

You can't go wrong with one i reocn.

i bought mine off Costa for my R32 GTS-t and had no problems with it fitting (probably fits better than the stock one :lol: ) for the money i dont think you can go past them.

Costa is a top bloke and mainly deals on www.nissansilvia.com so if you want to check him out then drop in.

I have bought numerous items from him and never had a problem and always a better price than anyone else is willing to offer.

Cheers B

So he is reliable then?

http://www.driftshop.com.au/suspension.htm

I have been looking at a few susp bits, but the descriptions dont match the pics and vice versa, so just not sure he is even aware of what he is selling or their function????

Namely Z32/R32 RSPEED Front Camber Arm

Pillowball end and allows rear camber adjustment. Benefits are more contact patch on the tarmac during heavy cornering adding stabilty in either Grip or Drift applications. Dial in more camber for more mid corner traction for drifting. Useful for clearing front guards with wide rims. Pillowball end eliminates front upgright play and provides more feedback to the driver through the chassis. Quality CNC Billet Aluminium construction and Anodized finish.

So he is reliable then?

http://www.driftshop.com.au/suspension.htm

I have been looking at a few susp bits, but the descriptions dont match the pics and vice versa, so just not sure he is even aware of what he is selling or their function????

Namely Z32/R32 RSPEED Front Camber Arm

Pillowball end and allows rear camber adjustment. Benefits are more contact patch on the tarmac during heavy cornering adding stabilty in either Grip or Drift applications. Dial in more camber for more mid corner traction for drifting. Useful for clearing front guards with wide rims. Pillowball end eliminates front upgright play and provides more feedback to the driver through the chassis. Quality CNC Billet Aluminium construction and Anodized finish.

Costa is in the process of a total overhall of www.driftshop.com.au and its all being updated.

Very trustworthey guy and is more than upfront with than everything.

Send him and email and you will see what i mean.

Cheers B

Will he be using his own product images on this new website? He currently has images of certain products that he "borrowed" from another well known workshops website - which happen to be copyrighted.

Will he be using his own product images on this new website? He currently has images of certain products that he "borrowed" from another well known workshops website - which happen to be copyrighted.

I wouldn't know mate, you would have to ask him yourself on that one.

ANd i can't see how it is copyright as those pics he is using i can find on 3 or 4 other websites as well.

Explain to me which one has the copyrights to the pics and why and then i will understand where your coming from???

Cheers B