SAU Community

Any Idea For How Much R34gtr M-spec Nur Sell For?

hey,

i saw a very nice R34GTR M-spec Nur today in Brisbane.looks very nice.with full nismo body kits.

does anyone have any idea how much R34GTR M-spec Nur sell for?

i saw powerplay have R34GTR V-spec2 Nur spec sold for $170000.

M-spec Nur is even rare,only made 250 in the world.

i guess the price for R34GTR M-spec Nur will cost 170k+

anyone seen M-spec Nur or GTR V-spec2 Nur in Australia?

If one came up at auction it would likely have under 10,000 km on it and be next to new. Expect it to sell between 7,000,000 and 8,000,000 yen and land for lots more than that.

Not much difference in price m-spec nur or v-spec II nur .

When i was in Japan last November i found 2 m-spec nurs at auctions , both 02 models one had 9 k k's and they wanted 7.8 mil jpy the other 39 k k's and they wanted 6.9 mil .

At todays exchange rate of say 84 yen =1$ the 7.8 mil car will cost about $135-140 k landed +complied then you have to add $5-6 k for rego and stamp duty .

not really mate.the R34 GTR Z-tune sell 17million yen = AUD $200000 in Japan+tax+shpping+compliance etc to australia.you looking around $250000 for the Z-tune

so the Nur-spec still cheap compare with Z-Tune

not really mate.the R34 GTR Z-tune sell 17million yen = AUD $200000 in Japan+tax+shpping+compliance etc to australia.you looking around $250000 for the Z-tune

so the Nur-spec still cheap compare with Z-Tune

You are forgeting the luxury tax , add another $50 K to your calculations and you are close to the mark .

It's not like there are any Z-Tunes to buy anyway. There's the press car and one customer has bought one so far. He hasn't taken delivery yet either...

If you wanted a Z-Tune about the only way you're going to get one is to wait the 3-5 months it takes to build you one from your < 30,000 km GTR.

It's not like there are any Z-Tunes to buy anyway. There's the press car and one customer has bought one so far. He hasn't taken delivery yet either...

If you wanted a Z-Tune about the only way you're going to get one is to wait the 3-5 months it takes to build you one from your < 30,000 km GTR.

yes i forgot about all your importing laws.. but yeah i know there more but i would have never thought Nur's to be that much.. :D

Matters not we cannot get those here in canada anyway..

the only importing we can do is 15 years old.. (what you used to have) 9 years before we can see an r34 GTR.. <_<

A Z-tune would take roughly 100,000k in parts to build.... I already checked it out :O ... Nismo R32 GTR Z-Tune (sounds awsome) now to find 100k :D