SAU Community

Blitz Sbc I-color

Pablo

Has anyone purchased this product?

As well as a boost controller (and from all reviews i've read the blitz sbc i-d3 holds boost better than avc-r - i presume is based on this boost controller) also has 18 other awesome colour screens and features such as power figures, 0-100 kmhr, 400 metres etc. Check it out on Nengun.com.

Perhaps if a few people like what they see then we could move this post to group buys :D

The closest thing i can compare to is the colour display included in r34 gtr, but with the inclusion of a boost controller... neato

at a thousand buck from nengun it would cost u a pretty penny buying it around here from like auto bahn or something the have the sbc id 3 for 1000 and nengun are like 550 hmmm lol

I've got one of the SBC iD III's and it really easy to use and I don't get boost spikes and its holds boost without any problems. The new colour ones have all these extra fetures over the top of the III but you need to purchace a whole bunch of sensors to go with it to access all hose fetures. better off getting an RSM/Power Meter and different boost controller to save some money unless you really want one for wank factor.

Its $925 at nengun at the moment. The i-D III is $535... Makes you wonder if its worth almost double the price....

IT's not just a SBC, it's also got all the power meter funtion build in, so you have one unit inside your car instead of 2 display.

I don't know how much the Blitz power metter cost, but I guess if you buy the SBC i-D plus the power meter then it might cost around the same as buying the i-color unit with all the pretty colors.

ps. getting mine installed in 2 weeks time, as mention in another post