SAU Community

Today Is A Brilliant Day

R31Nismoid

Why do you ask?

Its our very much beloved MINES_DATSUN's birthday today.

22 years ago (according to the DOB he put it) we were graced with a very, very... special person.

This person wasnt exactly wise.

This person wasnt exactly good at ripping people off

This person wasnt exactly good at creating numerous new accounts after the previous one was found and banned.

I think we should all put our hands together for the person who single handedly showed SAU what the meaning of a true keyboard warrior/moron

Yet at the same time made probably one of the most memorable threads of all time.

Pity he ended up getting banned.

Here are some of the highlights that some newer members might not be aware of :)

From this one... ill get some of the highlight posts for those that want a summary

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...topic=32289&hl=

well at about 2 am. i was giving it around a corner and i lost control of my gtr ( about 70km hit ) and smashed into the bus stop
i didnt have insurance so calm down. no actually i didnt have insurance i cant calm down.
can you guys please cut the crap and shut it merli are you on drugs ? clearly you have no clue in life
ive got good experience in driving

Erm... what was that? Wanna try it again?

i was in about 2nd gear redline around a tight corner. couldnt counter the steering since i am not a really experienced driver
the previous car i had before was a 355 xcop vt commodore.. rid that off.

now its this r33 and i hope my r32 wont be ridden off ...

Ah... good expiriance @ writing off cars im sure.

Personally i thought that 2 outta 2... good chance for 3 outta 3

And some other random posts that were made in the time we had together

for example speeding on a highway is more easier to counter radars etc. ive done 250+ on the hwy and not been cought
yeh you can do something about it , online fraud. 5 years in prison ..

I wonder why he dealt advice but then proceeded to sell dodgy goods and do dodgy deals?

About his GTR!!! They are RWD arent they?

mine aint vspec. i think its easier since it doesnt have that split torque thing ( ATTESA) . so its just straight LSD to the rear wheels.
im interested in the gtst rims . i wanna do some burnouts in my gtr.

You must have spent sometime composing this thread mate!

Personally I think it is a good idea as all I hear about is Mines_Datsun and bus stop and this puts it all together. Interesting read and funny.

Well done Ash, but I think that the man(child) himself should not be immortalised but the absolute flogbag keyboard warrior scam artist he so personifies.

The lowest of low on SAU is to be a MINES_DATSUN :(

thank god the wanker is gone... didn't know of him but here's to hoping he never buys a skyline again. I have to agree with the person that said people like him are the reason some people think skyline drivers are wankers. myself included! but i guess that's like any good car, some buy them for the right reasons, others for the wrong reasons...

Ooo Ooo!!! What about when he told us all he had been driving his GTR with no oil in it for the past few weeks and was wondering what oil he should use to fill it up...

And then Prank said: Sunflower Oil... :rant:

Best Wishes Mines_Datto...

Mines_Datsun = awesome!

He should be in that ad where the family are at the Hall of Fame in the future and there are big posters of Skaifey and Bert Newton and a big one of Mines_Datsun...