SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

bit sunken cant see any issues

Cool, have rims that need heaps of camber to stay inside now & with the popo getting a bit firmer up here I would rather not stir the pot so to speak. Am looking at LMGT4's with track rubber on em, & +30's is what seems the goods to me

what you got on now ill tell you exactly how it will sit/look.

Got 17x8+32 on front-sits good, 17x9 +36 on arse & rim sticks out by 3-4mm-Drifteks cause I think they suit the shape of the body best-my view only(based off picks of LMGT4's anyhow), want a lightweight wheel now-am starting to track it

front will 8.5+30 would sit out 8mm more than your current setup with 4mm less inner clearance

rear is exactly same outer position but you have 12mm more inner clearance 9+36 or 8.5+30

have you rolled your guards or anything? maybe try that and straigten up the camber a bit

front will 8.5+30 would sit out 8mm more than your current setup with 4mm less inner clearance

rear is exactly same outer position but you have 12mm more inner clearance 9+36 or 8.5+30

have you rolled your guards or anything? maybe try that and straigten up the camber a bit

yep guards rolled out, cheers mate-think I have found just what I am after

Wanted a recommendation for R32 GTS 4, want identical front and back in 17 inch, I was thinking of 225/50/17. Is this too high profile? Would 225/45/17 or 215 something 17 be better. Strict street use. Aiming for total legal. Thanks.

no get same sizes all round.

will look pox.

also bad if the rolling diameter of the wheels isnt the same with matching tyres

gtr's really need the same all round, otherwise bye bye attessa

Was looking at getting some Work XD9 for my 33 gts-t- Blags has given me some good info.

Car will do 1 or 2 track days per year, would prefer not to run stretched tyres. Will roll the guards.

Looking at 9 +20 fronts and 10 + 18 rears. Will a 225/40 or 235/40 front and 245/40 rear tyre fit ? I am guessing a 265/35 may not fit on the rear ?

thanks

whats the rim width thats kinda of important. im guessing like 7inch?

Haven't bought rims, so I want opinions on the best width and offset. I want same all round. No upset to ATESSA.

you don't have ATTESA lol
LOL I don't have a GTT, joined forum aspiring to one, couldn't get a loan for one (thank god!), paid cash for an R32 GTS4, does have ATESSA, back to the topic wanted to know ideal 17 inch rim tyre combo for stock guards.

Was looking at getting some Work XD9 for my 33 gts-t- Blags has given me some good info.

Car will do 1 or 2 track days per year, would prefer not to run stretched tyres. Will roll the guards.

Looking at 9 +20 fronts and 10 + 18 rears. Will a 225/40 or 235/40 front and 245/40 rear tyre fit ? I am guessing a 265/35 may not fit on the rear ?

thanks

if your doing track days i guess you dont want camber, i did fit 265/35 on 10"+20 with lots of camber.

the tyres sizes you are suggesting are "Stretched" as they are not the recommended tyre sizes for the rims your suggesting. but without stretching tyres you'll struggle to make them fit gts-t guards.

Skyline model = r34 gtt

Wheel diameter = 19inches

Wheel width = 8 front 9 rear

Wheel offset = +23 front +9 rear

Tyre size =215 front and 225 rear

Modifications to fit = everything lol, flare, roll, pump, remove inner plastics.

next set of rims will be even more ridiculous probs go bolt on flares

GOT SOME NEW RIMS NOW

18x9.5 +15 te37s

rears will fit sweet (i think perfectly flush)

fronts will stick out about an inch i think so gonna dial in some camber and some stretch and see where we go from there hahaha