SAU Community

10/01/2003 Cruise pic post & chat thread

dAVE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by riggaP

Inark: I cant believe you blame the crappy quality photos on the lack of a tripod??!!??!

but it is... the 3 that i took where i could leave the shutter open for 8 seconds so i didnt have to use a flash came out really good cause i put the camera on a post so it stayed still... whereas the others were taken in auto mode with a flash and turned out crap!

Originally posted by ed

nismoR34: hey dude, whats your plans for the 34? mods? PM me if you don't wannt post it :)

I will PM you [now], just so I don't hi-jack this thread with off-topic stuff...nice bonnet by the way! do you know the weight difference by any chance? what about cooling capacity?

Originally posted by inark

will post it when i get home from work tonight.

Thanks for posting the pics inark - just got back from torquay tnite. Some of them are not too bad considering the low-lux [light]. Did you boost the contrast / brightness on those or not? [this is usually where the *grain* comes from].

The standard bolt-on / built-in flash's in most cams esp. digi are pretty crap for night use, dusk is ok but thats about it. I willl bring a professional [sLR] kit along one day if i can be stuffed!

BTW, didnt someone say that a "pro" would be there taking shots? hmm, or was that a ploy to get the numbers up? hey?