SAU Community

10/01/2003 Cruise pic post & chat thread

dAVE

Thought I would start a new thread to post your pics and discuss last nights cruise, as the one in events is getting pretty long now.

Had a good time and it was nice to see some sweet cars. Liked the WRC style wrx but I think it was more show than go, also the mines GTR was sweet.

Had a fun time cruising down with a few 33's around... Unfortunately didnt really get to meet anyone as there were way to many people to even guess at who was who.

As mentioned in the other thread, it was interesting coming back down and watching that really tight hair pin up arthurs seat. As mentioned, leewah hammered the corner and put on a real show for us. A lot of people seemed to come into to fast and then got stuck looking for a gear. Counted 4 times when a honda came through and almost caused a pile up... very very close on one occasion.

I forgot to take my camera :P but took a photo of my car in the arvo b4 i left. So if you see a black 33 with 32 wheels, come and say hi :D

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skyline33

is yours the burgundy one, with vtec or something number plates???

yep thats my b*tch, VTEC 92. Compared to the mad ass Skylines there last night shes a POS, but hey what can you do? I am proud to say I paid for her all by myself and same with the mods

phheewwww, I thought you guys were talking about me. I am sure as hell that I did not cause a pile up. Good cruise, had a good time to catch up with my friends, and seeing Amber again :D

Oh by the way, I am the owner of the black Integra :D

Thanks James, Amber and other organisers :P

Originally posted by vtml

phheewwww, I thought you guys were talking about me. I am sure as hell that I did not cause a pile up. Good cruise, had a good time to catch up with my friends, and seeing Amber again :D  

Oh by the way, I am the owner of the black Integra :)  

haha no pile ups... just a few close calls :D

Originally posted by vtml

Oh by the way, I am the owner of the black Integra :D  

is your car blk dvl ???

Also another thing i dont think the cops at brighten were there to get us, i think they were on there way to setting up the boose bus down the road lol and it made it look so dodgy u guys all driving off, also good to put some names to faces im spewin i left early but oh well next time

i liked that little group that we were in. a couple of civics, tegs, skylines, supras and that widebody s13. that kit looks nice! :D the run at the traffic lights with the supra and the r34 gtt was sweet! and when we got back into town, the line up of cars at the traffic lights tops it off :P

Originally posted by uLa32

i liked that little group that we were in. a couple of civics, tegs, skylines, supras and that widebody s13. that kit looks nice! :D  the run at the traffic lights with the supra and the r34 gtt was sweet! and when we got back into town, the line up of cars at the traffic lights tops it off :P

are u the owner of the black 32 gtr

the black gtr was pretty nice :P went really well up arthurs seat.

did u go all the way up arthurs seat skyline33? We were sitting on the really tight hair pin watching the cars go up (and **** up on that corner) but didnt notice you going past.

yeah we went all the way but, cause we went to maccas at frankston me and all of my mates (the mines GTR, flared guard silvia) came as everyone was leaving arthurs seat. we actually didn't even stop we just continued and we sloted almost behind the black Supra which i think was at the front of the pack. had quite a few runs with the front guys. it was definetly good.:P